☁️Goshiki X Chubby male reader

Requested By:yamaguchisgaylover

Contains: fluff, meeting friends,

Today is the day Goshiki is finally gonna introduce his secret lover to his teammates.
His team knew he had a lover, but they didn't know anything like what grade she's in, is she pretty, what sports she plays, if anyone has the same class as her. Little did they know this so called she is actually a he and this he has a big insecurity he's chubby.

Goshiki was more then excited to show his bf off but scared to what they have to say knowing full well it's a male. Like mostly his whole team is either gay, bi or straight but they didn't know Goshiki was bi. Goshiki was also scared for y/n's sake he knows full well y/n hates his weight more that anything but Goshiki absolutely adores.

"Y/n you ready to go?"

"No I'm not Goshiki I'm petrified I'm scared"

"I know I know I'm scared as well but LETS PULL THIS TOGETHER ILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE HOLDING YOUR HAND"

"Thank you Goshiki"

Goshiki grabs your hand and before he started to head to school you go on your tippy toes and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. This guy isn't used to affection much so when he receives it he freezes a small amount of blush was seen on his cheeks as he started to walk to the school

class was boring the teacher gave out her daily lecture as well as the daily worksheet some people choose to do it as others do not. while working on the worksheet two things had happened One a note was thrown at you and two your phone went off. you picked up the note and read what was inside the note had read "you ugly fat ass work out more".

Throughout your life people have thrown notes at you even gave disgusted looks to you and it never really bothered you but for some reason today it really did you remember you had received a message, so you pull out your phone and saw that the message was from Goshiki.

Goshiki: HEY BEAUTIFUL!!! after you meet my team lets go out on a date maybe go out for ice cream, or out to watch that new anime movie you wanted to see.

Beautiful boy: Goshiki I don't think I'm ready to meet your team yet

Goshiki: y/n what's wrong?

Beautiful Boy: nothing I just don't think I'm ready

that's when the tears hit you the warm tears lead down you face onto your phone screen

Goshiki: I'm heading to your class right now

by time Goshiki was at the door class was over he opened the door to see you in the back crying he dropped all his things and over to you he fell to his knees Infront of you.

"Y/N What's wrong !! what happened"

the only thing you could do was show him what happened you pull out the note and handed it to him at first he was very confused but he took the letter and opened it up he had to read the note over and over again several times to make sure what he was reading was correct. The next thing that happened was Goshiki saw red he had to take deep breaths and hold it in.

"Who did this I want to know now"

" I don't know I was *sniffle* doing my work"

"Goshiki you're going to end up leaving me like everyone else huh?"

"y/n why would you ever think that!?"

" BECAUSE ITS TRUE YOUR GONNA SEE HOW *sniffle* BIG AND UGLY I AM THEN JUST LEAVE ME"

"y/n do you know why I asked you to be my boyfriend?"

"No all I know is that I liked you then you asked me to be yours"

"Y/n I asked you out because your beautiful I asked you out because I love you dimples when you smile, I love it when you go on and on and on about your favorite anime I love it when you get into your moods and sit in my lap and snuggle into my neck I love our late midnight calls when I get to see your sleeping face I love everything about you from your flaws to your giggle your perfect."

this didn't help your tears, but it did help your heart.

"Thank you Goshiki that really helped me"

"Why are you thanking me as your boyfriend and someone who cares about you its my job to make sure no one hurts you"

"I think I'm ready to meet your team"

"REALLY!!!!"

"yes really just give me a few minuets to stop crying and to calm down."

The gym doors never felt this big ever the pressure was intense and scary almost intimidating through the door you could here all types of sounds balls being hit people yelling and the sound of shoes squeaking on the floor.

"y/n stay right here imma walk in and tell everyone OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE YOU"

Goshiki walks inside leaving you outside for two minutes as he gets everyone's attention

"GUYS! I'm going to introduce you to my lover"

"OH HO HO? so Goshiki is finally ready to show us this lover he always talks about"

"Tendou gimme a break"

Goshiki heads to the door and walks out he looks at you and grabs your hand he leans down and plants a small kiss onto your cheek.

"Remember you are perfect y/n"

Goshiki opens the door and you see that all eyes are on you, you look away slightly.

"Guys this is y/n and he's my boyfriend"

"HELLOOOO!"

everyone yells and bows politely then they all walk up and crowds around you asking you tons of questions.

"GUYS!!! come on give my boyfriend some space please"

"sorry Goshiki"

while everyone pulled away from you only one person stayed.

"hello my name is Ushijima Wakatoshi I'm the teams captain"

"h-hello I'm y/n l/n"

over on the other side of the court Tendou yells something out loud

"GOSHIKI YOU BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM OR WE ARE GONNA SNATCH HIM FROM YOU"

this shocked you everyone seems to like you, you even got Semi's, Tendou's, Ushi's, and even Shibaru's numbers everyone had one idea and one only to protect you.

"soooo y/n what's your favorite anime?" semi asked you

"IT HAS TO BE GIVEN" you told him

" NO FRECKING WAY YOU LIKE GIVEN!!! ME TOO THATS MY FAVORITE ANIME EVER!!"

Goshiki sat back smiling as he sees you interact with the whole team smiling, laughing, enjoying yourself he knew you and his team would hit it off.

"Okay everyone we need to get back to practice" Ushijima slightly yelled

"y/n would you like to stay and watch us?" semi asked kindly

"as much as I like to stay gentlemen but I have to get ready for my date"

everyone in the gym whistled and smirked at Goshiki which made the boy blush and attack his team you walk over to Goshiki and grabbed his arm you went up on your tippy toes once more and kissed him on his lips you then walked away.

"pick me up once your ready"

all the boys whistled once more and made kissing sounds nudging Goshiki in the arm making fun of him as he's stuck frozen, he then realized how much he is in love with the most beautiful boy in the world the boy who he can come up to and feel like he is at home he fell in love with a boy named y/n l/n.

This is my first fluff I had fun even though my original plan NEVER SAVED ughhhh rude Wattpad but gimme more suggestions I don't care what weird kinks you people have I just enjoy writing so give me your worst. - ZERO