🍋Atsumu x male manager

OMG OKAY IMMA APOLOGIZE FOR MESSING UP THE REQUEST THE FIRST TIME I'M SO SO SORRY I HOPE THIS AND THE OTHERS YOU REQUEST MAKE IT UP. Ps atsumu is gonna be more like a bottom if not liked please let me know I'm always open to fixing it okay don't feel scared I don't mind
@randomnamenottaken

Contains: hand job, frontage, switches 😏

"Has anyone seen y/n"

"Hey atsumu I'm pretty sure y/n is doing paperwork I believe he told me to tell you it will take a while"

"O-oh okay"
The sad look in Atsumus eyes was killing almost anyone who would feel bad if they saw atsumu like this.
"Hey Osamu do you know where I can find y/n" pouts of sadness had been showing for a while leaving the rest of the team unsteady.
"Y-yeah h-he's in his classroom"
"Thank you, Osamu"
Atsumu striding down the halls to y/n classroom he spots the male working on paperwork
"Y-y/n"
This whine caused you to look up from your work and frown.
"Atsumu what's wrong"
"Y-y/n I'm not having the best day today"
"Atsumu come here baby" you pat your lap and felt the heavyweight on your lap. "It's okay baby don't feel bad why don't you take a nap I'll hold you okay"

Usually, you're pretty mean to Atsumu but when you see the man you love fall down into nothing, hurts you the most. Atsumu is rarely like this so you know something truly has hurt him. The thought of Atsumu being hurt pissed you off to the core. "Shhh baby it's okay" you rub his back up and down and occasionally would kiss his cheek.

A few hours have passed and a couple of students have walked in on you snuggling with the poor boy while doing your paperwork for the Club most of them were females some would give awwws and so cuteeee but two glared at you and pretend to barf. That pissed you off why can't people understand love is fucking love after seeing those girls act like dicks your mood was soon foul and nasty.

Atsumu soon woke up and kissed your neck to let you know that he is awake.
"Good morning baby"
Atsumu kept on giving you small kisses on the neck this is one of his stages of being sad he just wants to be loved.
"Hey, baby no no we are at school not now okay if you want me to love you later you have to tell me what happened okay?"
"F-fine"
To comfort atsumu you held him tight and rubbed his back and kissed him on his cheek once more.
"Now tell me atsumu tell me what happened"

Atsumu took a long deep breath and slowly let his worry's out.
"Yesterday while I was home I had received a text message from an unknown number" he showed you the text and what it had read.

Unknown: what a fucking slut you know you love to fuck your boy toy how fucking nasty 🤢 then you spread your ass open to him so you can get fuck you worthless fag of a boy👻.

The sound of silence was what seemed like it could be heard the feeling of anger mixed with lust was overwhelming it caused the air to be thick. *sniff sniff* you were too busy to even recognize that your switch was crying in pain you took this opportunity to take atsumu up out of your lap the text message had one emoji at the end you knew who it was from. "Here atsumu take my house key go to my house but be ready okay" you kiss him handing the sad boy your jacket and house key for him.

The door of the gym being slammed open for the questioning looks of the other teammates. Furthermore walking to the one and only teammate who wrote the message to atsumu.
Yells were heard throughout the gym the boys trying to pull you off the black and blue boy on the floor.
"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SENDING ATSUMU THAT YOUR THE SLUT HERE WANTING TO GET IN OTHERS PANTS WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU FUCKED YOUR TEACHER JUST TO GET GOOD GRADES YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS SHIT STAY AWAY FROM ATSUMU!!."