🍋Kinoshita X Shy male reader

Requested from randomnamenottaken

Contains: fingering, mutual hand job, fucking

A brand new start a new day of school let's just hope there are nicer people. The last school had bullies more than less the principal never cared to tend to them and they would get worse and worse. If you had one thing wrong about you bam you get bullied unlucky for you, you had a small stutter the only reason people found out was when the teacher would ask you to read out loud.

People made fun of you for this, you at lunchtime would put in your earbuds and play rock music to tune out all the pain from being hurt for a small stutter.

"Let's NOT THINK OF THE PAST I HAVE A NEW BEGINNING" yelling inside your head giving a little fist pump to the air.

"Y/n your ready for school?" Your mom yelled to you knowing you might be a little nervous.
You walked down and gave her a thumbs up and headed out the door.

Walking to school gaining little butterflies in your tummy you took this as a sign that you're scared. "Shit shit shit I can't do this what if I get bullied again what if they punch me what if" no you can't think like that as you thought to yourself "y/n breath you got this".

Entering the school you noticed people looking at you unknowing who this new classmate is. You were told your classroom was class 5 on the 2nd floor.

"I can't I can't I can't I can't do this I'm gonna cryyyyy" the door opened up on its own you on the edge of tears looking up you see your teacher. "Ohhhh y/n right you're the new student come right on in and introduce yourself to everyone"
"I'm gonna cry shit" walking up to the front of the class eyes all on you, hands sweaty heart-thumping you formed words. "Hi my name I-I-is y/n" you might as well told them about your small stutter "as you can s-s-see I have a small s-s-stutter" that's all you said looking to the class you looked around seeing people boys to girls looking at you you look over to the other side of the room and then you saw him.

Kinoshita's pov

The door opens the voice of our teacher telling someone to come in thinking it was probably a new female student looking like all the other females in this school. How wrong I was the cutest boy walks into our class he hair a little messy how cute he looked I couldn't keep my eyes off him at all I think it's love at first sight.

The boy introduced us to the class his voice soft and quiet it was dreamy. The way his little hands would fidget around was adorable.
He had told the class he has a stutter I never really noticed it when he introduced him to us I thought he sounded normal.

Shit shit shit stop staring Kinoshita stop he's gonna spot you staring shittttt.
He's looking this way no no no don't look at me. S H I T our eyes locked and my face was red I looked away quickly to the window right next to me hiding the fact I was blushing.

No one's POV

"Y/n there is a seat right in front of Kinoshita, Kinoshita raises your hand so y/n knows where he's going" Kinoshita obeyed and rose his hand up for the small male to see his seat.
"Okay class we are on chapter 23 page 2 open your books please"

The class was hard you sat right Infront of Kinoshita the most intimating boy in the class he looks like he could punch you right then and there the whole class you felt eyes burning into the back of your head.

Occasionally walking down the halls you would find Kinoshita giving you dirty stares this made you weak to the knees you would run away and hid in the bathroom.

Kinoshita his feelings his eyes never leaving off your body and you he loved everything about you. As he would occasionally think to himself.

Next day