🍋Pornstar lev x camera male reader part 2

On to a part two

REACAP
you quickly cover your mouth embarrassed knowing all your day dreams are about to come true.

Wanting lev to touch you you made a risky move turning around you grab lev and pushed him down on the bed and sat on top of him grabbing his hand and sucking on two of his fingers while jerking off.
"Fuck y/n that's hot" lev pulls you closer and moves his fingers down your throat more and whispers in your ear "your making daddy excited with your sexiness " now a blushing mess sucking on levs fingers making them wet for your hole. He slides his hand down and starts entering fingers in your tight ass.
Knowing when your ready he takes them out and replaces them with his hard on.

"Nnngghh l-lev I-it's hurts" tears flowing down your cheeks he places a hand on one and wipes your tears away "it's okay breath in and out and relax baby boy" doing as he said you soon got used to the feeling and signaling for him to move, he starts off slow and light then hard and fast "haaaa lev f-faster faster"
"Y/n you know my name"
"Daddy faster I'm about to cum from you pounding me so h-hard nggghhh f-fuck" he obeys you and starts to trust harder and harder and harder trying to make you over stimulate shaking from all the pleasure whining wanting to cum. "Y-y/n daddys about to cum" he goes harder and fast then soon cums and then let's you cum after.

"Y-y/n I-I like you WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" he's a blushing mess and you look at him confused then agreed "only if you don't have sex with those other girls and men and only me" he bounced up and hugged you "thank thank you thank you y/n hehehe" you smiled at him and he looks at you "hey y/n your kinda really short for a man" you kicked him in the face and lay down and went to sleep.

Sorry it took me awhile I had a lot of drama with my ex and it's crazy but my next chapter will be something special it's gonna be ?x deaf male not sure who's gonna be the top for this you should give me some suggestions on who it should be thank you my lovely's bye bye 😘😘