🍋Oikawa x step bro male reader

Contains: Top oikawa, bottom male reader, Lingerie, Face sitting, small love rivals, slightly dom male reader for a good chunck

WARRNING: This incudes brother on brother action please read with your own risk if you do not like this type of stuff skip the chapter and read a different one. I REPEAT THIS HAS INCEST READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Oikawa family, a very weird and complex family, they are kind of like brats they think they are all that and more It's hard to even be near any of them to be honest and you have lived with them for almost 13 years you are 24 years old and you had to deal with brats all your life, I mean yeah they are brats but they are your brats and you wouldn't change that for anything (even though you secretly wish you were related to Imaizumi more than anything) but sadly no.

You are the eldest Oikawa like I have said before the Oikawa's are different and that even means their love life before Mr. Oikawa met his new wife, he had a girlfriend and she ended up getting pregnant and then left the man and his child to live alone but then Mrs. Oikawa came along and so did Toru and his sister after a few years of the two dating.

"IWA-CHAN GUESS WHAT" Oikawa yapped to Iwaizumi the poor boy looked over to Oikawa and sighed loudly.

"What shittykawa"

"MY BIG BRO IS COMING HOME TODAY "Oikawa yelled, making Iwa jump a little.

"Wait y/n?" Iwa asked in his mono toned voice. 

"YES!" Growing up the two boys would always fight you came to realize that it was always a competition with Iwa and Oikawa on who would win your hand in marriage it was cute seeing the boys fight and be at each other's throats, but it was always a joy to see them getting along when they did.

"When I can imma be popping by your place to say hello to y/n it's been almost 4 years since the last time I saw him" Iwa told Oikawa

"Sure, just know y/n is mine"

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah, sure anyway I'm off" Iwa said waving his arm as he walked to his house which was right next to Oikawa's.

"BYE IWA-CHAN" Oikawa yelled as he walked into his house

"TORUUUUU!!!!!!" You ran to the much taller buffier man and hugged him tight

"Y/N?!?!?!?" Oikawa hugged you tight once he was done killing you with his huge tits you pulled away.

"Holy shit Toru your HUGE! you grown up so handsomely" you told Oikawa making him blush hard.

"Thank you big bro but look at you you're so small and cute" you looked at Oikawa pissed.

"YOUUU DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN SHIT HEAD" you kicked Oikawa hard in the gut making him cough.

"I AM AVERAGE THANK YOU VERY MUCH HMP" you yelled at him then walk away with a sway in your hips.

Oikawa blushed and watched you go to the kitchen, today was the day he told himself that he would confess to you he had these feelings for a long time, but he didn't know when a good time would be.

"Toru, I made dinner come eat with me and tell me everything"

"Okay coming" Oikawa said and walked to the kitchen.

"Sit, sit" you said as you took a bite of rice

"SO, Toru tell me how's school?" you said looking a Toru as he ate.

"it's been good I'm at the top of my class"

"that's good so do you have a girlfriend yet" you asked smirking.