☁️🍋 Kageyama x male reader Christmas special

Note: For those who don't celebrate Christmas I apologize.

The house was silent not even a mouse could be heard, the only sound that could be heard was the soft sound of rain and snow..... and your husband softly snoring because he just got over a cold.
You slowly open your eyes and look around  you and see your handsome husband shirtless sleeping peacefully by your side you chuckle and touches his cheek, once he moves a little you take the chance to snuggle into his arms you glance at the time and smile big "still night good" you slowly close your eyes and fall back to sleep.

5 hours later
THUMP THUMP THUMP loud scattering sounds enter the room then you felt the bed dip dramatically the you heard the soft giggles of kids, that soon lead to...

"DADDY WAKE UP SANTA CAME SANTA CAME!" You slowly open your eyes to see two little ones staring at you and Kageyama you groan and sits up the looks at the man next to you and laughs quietly then shakes him.

"Honey wake up the kids wanna go open presents" you softly shook the male, causing the male to slowly open his eyes, he sat up and looked around.
"Mmmmhhh where am I who are you people"
Chika giggles and then jumps in kageyama's lap.
"Daddy! It's me Chika!" He puffed out his little cheeks and looked at kageyama.
"...... don't ring a bell"
Charley laughs and then plays with kageyamas fingers.
"Dadddyyyy let's wake up akiiii and open presents!"

You smile and kisses the boys cheeks and chuckles then you hear a baby yelling angrily.
"BAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
This cause kageyama to jump out of bed and run to the nursery and sees aki smacking his bellying yelling for attention.
"I'm here I'm here baby boy" he softly picks up aki and smiles.
You slowly got up and puts on a hoodie, then walks downstairs to see Chika and Charley gasping.
"MOM LOOK SANTA LEFT SNOW IN THE HOUSE!" He giggles and looks up at you.
"Yes yes he did now sho sho downstairs and go look at your stockings." You watch the two boys run downstairs and grab their stocking, you walk downstairs and sat on the rug and smiles.

"Chika hand me akis stocking please" you ask softly
"OKAY"
He hands you akis stocking and then ran back to his stocking showing Charley all the things he got.

Kageyama walks downstairs with aki in his arms he sat next to you and then sits aki in his lap.
You hand the male akis stocking and then he starts handing the little boy all his new baby toys. Akis little mouth open shocked at all new little toys he got.
Kageyama laughs a little then smiles softly at you.

"Okay now that your dad's here let's open presents!" You yell

Kageyama perks up and grabs a handful of presents and then hands them out.
"These are from m- I- aki no no don't eat it!!"
Aki had shoved the wrapped toy in his mouth and drools all over looking around.

The boys ripped open their presents and looked at kageyama and then looked at you.
Charley looked at you two and spoke.
"I-is this real real?!"
You laughed and laid your head on kageyamas shoulder.
"For really reals" you smile and looks at aki that is yelling at kageyama that was trying to help him.

"LET ME OPEN THE GIFT FOR YOU BOKE!"

Aki glared at kageyama and smacked him with his tiny hands and yells angrily.
"BA ABA WABA BO!!!!"
"I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BOKE!"
Aki glares harder and then his tummy growled so he latched onto kageyamas chest.
"..... AHHHHH IM NOT A OMEGA!!!!"
You laughed hella hard then grabs aki
"Papa is an omega huh"
Aki looked at you and smacks his lips wanting food.
"Ba"
"I'll be back okay honey make sure the kids don't open anymore till I get back"
Kageyama looked at you and gave a thumbs up and scoots to the kids and asked them a question.
"Do you two like your present are you excited to go to Disney world?"
The two boys looked at him and yell at the same time.
"YES!"
Kageyama laughs then smirks and tackles the twins and starts tickling them. You walk into the room bottle feeding aki and smiles softly at the view of your husband and your kids having fun as you stood there watching them then got very excited at what kageyama will be opening later on.

Later
The kids where sleeping tired out from playing with their papa all day you pick up the boys and lay them down in their beds, once you where done you walk up to the room and got dressed you grabbed some Bells and walked downstairs to kageyama and jingled them, causing the male to look up at you and blush.

"I have one more gift for you to open I hope you like it~" you slowly walk to kageyama and then touch his thigh sitting in his lap.

"Merry Christmas to me I see"
"I already laid the kids down soooo let's have some fun~" you told him softly whispering in his ear.

He smirks then picks you up grabbing onto your ass walking upstairs to the bedroom, as he was walking up you slowly kissed his neck and made little marks all over his neck.

This made the male smirk he reached the room tossed you on the bed and then takes off his shirt and then grabs the little bow that's on your head and gently takes it off smiling.
"Beautiful beautiful beautiful I can't I think we should have another baby what do you say?"

You looked at him then tried to run
"NOPE NO NO NO NO!"
"Pleaseeeeeeeee"

"NOPE GOODBY- ACK TOBI-"
You looked at his blushed face and the expression he was making then you gave in.

"When aki gets older we can okay?"
He looks at you and tackles you ripping all your clothes off.
"OKAY!"
He slid his hand down to your lovely thighs giving them a hard squeeze then he slammed in his dick Into you causing you to throw your head back and gasp, you quickly cover your mouth as you look at the male above you. He slowly thrusted his hips into you, pulling out to slam back in, the way you swallowed the males dick up as if you wanted more made the male on top of you crazy.

"F-fuck y/n y-you feel amazing I've waited to touch you again" he marked
You just nod in agreement and wrapped your arms around his neck and cling onto his back, your body bouncing on his dick as you used his cock to make yourself feel good. The male grunts into your ear sending shivers down your back.
"T-t-tobio" you said as he bounced you faster on his dick he then hit the one spot on your body that sent you to the edge as that happened you threw your head back and squirted out a beautiful stream of white onto the males chest in-front of you.
"W-whoa s-so hot y/n" he told you as he pulls out and jerks himself covering you in a beautiful stream of white
"M-merry Christmas tobio"

He smiled and hugged you close falling asleep.