🍋Pornstar lev x cameraman male reader

Contains: gay porn, filming, hot
action 😏⚠️

Thank you @skully134 and to @love_kamalani for helping me you guys help me so much even if it's just that one time.

lev haiba he is known for his extreme performances he is know for all his dirty work all of the women/men he has fucked. He was the one guy You respect the most, he may be a pornstar that you may or may not have a crush on, but he makes the toughest man bow down to him and moan out his name. He makes the shy woman scream and yell he is the one and only king of the fucks You should know because You're his cameraman.

There isn't one place You haven't seen on lev. You at times on his command go behind him and show his dick thrusting in and out of some girls/guys and you can see everything from his waist down. let me tell you hot fucking damn this guy has a tattoo on his ass and his thighs are juicyyyyyyy. Lev is a top when doing porn but You have once filmed him being a bottom with a guy named kuroo I believe, can't remember but holy shit how much You would love to be railed by lev.

"Y/N ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME"  his eyes his cat eyes are beautiful "Y/N" those lips "Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!" You finally heard your manager/director yell at you and you had to cut your daydreaming about lev.

"Y-yes k-kenma you need something?"
You kindly ask knowing he will spill everything to everyone that you like lev. " YES DAMN I need you to go record levs recording today he is topping a guy named yaku go go GO HURRY"

"OMG YES SCORE I GET TO RECORD ANOTHER ONE OF LEVS PORNS YESSSSSSSSSSSS" lucky you had scream this internally. Walking into the room named lev haiba fucks short dude up the ass, you see the room was set up all nicely and pretty as you look I over at the bed and see your huge crush stroking himself getting ready and waiting for the short male "omg omg omg he's huge he's so big.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh" thinking this in your head you walk up to lev and say your hellos "good afternoon lev I'm y-".  "YOUR Y/N I KNOW YOU FILMED ME BEFORE A LOT!" He slightly yells with joy  "y-Yeah I have, hehe oh is there any positions you would like me to really focus on?" You ask knowing it most likely will be his favorite position.
"Yes I would can you focus more on me thrusting this time I want this recording to show how hard I thrust into this cutie" as he says this yaku had walked in fully naked and ready to go.

"Okay guys let's get into position y/n you go over by lev and on my cue lev you start groping yakus ass and from there on, it's all yours to take over got it okay guys let's go"

You walk into you position with your camera in your hand making sure the sound mic guy is in the right position on the directors cue you start filming lev and yaku injoying there fake love time.

Time skip to yaku almost cumming
"Fuck yaku your so damn good eating up my cock and moaning my name like a little slut huh!"
"Lev lev fuck please please anggghhh"
You get closer to levs lap where yaku was sitting down with his legs held up and yakus ass fully exposed to the camera focusing on levs hard thrust levs pulls out of yaku and shoves his fingers in his aching ass hole and shoves them in and out and hard "fuck fuck fuck lev lev" yaku moans out and grabs levs face and kisses him hard.

"C-cumming fuckkkk" little did he know he would squirt instead, then soon came his high right after "levvvv so good cum in mee" lev shoves his cock back into yaku hole and starts thrusting hard soon reaching the end cumming into his hole "levvv so good" he moans "shut the fuck up you slut who love my cum" he smacks his ass and pulls out "fuck your soo good cutie" lev kisses yaku and they pull away ending the video "good work boys you were hella hot lev, and yaku you where fucking sexy" "good work guys you did great" was all I said
Receiving weird looks then the director came up to you and quietly whispered "y/n your hella hard" I look down and scream then cover myself "this never happened ever why is it now how and why" lev at a bad time started to walk up to you and Before he can reach his little cameraman he watched him run away
You where scared what if he thought You where gross You ran into the bathroom and hid not wanting to be seen by lev hiding in the bathroom you hear a slight knock on the door

"Y/n are you okay? You ran off and I got worried" his voice was so sweet and soft sounding. "I-I'm fine please just go"

"y/n I know your not fine I'm coming in"  
"No don't please you will think I'm gross" you start crying. "Y/n breath you will be okay I promise I won't think your gross at all just open the door" you finally gave in and opened the door lev look at you and saw your cheeks stained red your hands down on your crotch hiding your erection

"d-dont get any closer lev please" you whined and begged "to bad I don't see what your hiding their is nothing to be ashamed of" he walks closer to you and pulls your hand away and he smirks "ahhhhhh I see I see come with me but first here" he hands you his hoodie to wrap around your waist so no one else sees your hard on.

He takes your hand and he finds an empty set with a door and locks it so no one can walk in "get your ass on the bed now" being so confused you obey him.

As you start to crawl onto the bed you felt and hard slap and the the pain started to raise up "l-lev" looking behind you seeing that lev is pulling his clothes off. "W-w-wait! What are you doing lev!" "Your hard and I know you want to be railed by me so imma give my cute little cameraman what he wants okay cutie now if you want me take those clothes if and show me your beautiful body" scared to disobey him you did what he said taking off each of your clothes one by one you sat on the bed hiding everything you had for show.
"L-lev" ignoring your whines he slapped you across your face and looks you dead in your e/c eyes.

"shut the fuck up you slut" he grabs your face and kisses you harshly. "Y/n your so cute when your powerless and vulnerable now you can choose hard or soft." You look at him and grab his hair and pull it "h-hey" he whines "now if you want my hole you fucking whore you gotta make me feel wanted then what your doing now understand lev don't treat me like a damn toy" you stated scaring him a little "y-yes y/n I understand I'm sorry"
"Good boy now you listen to me suck my nipples" he goes down and looks down at your chest and gulps and licks his lips wanting to taste you he opens his mouth and licks the soft bud and looks up at you to see what reaction he had made you make. None no reaction this had made lev a little ticked off.

He goes down slaps your ass hard and starts you suck on your nipple causing you to moan "hnng" you quickly cover your mouth embarrassed knowing all your day dreams are about to come true.

But will they come true sorry I haven't posted in awhile :P imma post a part two I promise I have a band concert tomorrow so imma be a little busy for the day but I will start working on lee part two again I know now a lot of people read my work but those of you who do I really really am great full thank you so much. Ohhh my name you can call me Zero I'm not gonna use my real name for purposes.