🍋Akaashi x night terrors male

Contains: Daddy kink,hella dom akaashi, sub reader, cockwarming, smacking

"Kaashi?" I thought "kaashiii" I thought again once more "n-n-NOOOOOOO" tears start to roll down your face "AKAASHIII NO BBYYYY" Akaashi looks at you and gives you a soft smile and says I love you as you where forced to see you loved one be stabbed and open up by a crazy doctor all you can hear is his screams and then they stop you look over a he was dead lifeless the room was black with one light and that light was on the lifeless body of kaiji akaashi fear strokes you.

"AHHHHHH" you scream you were awake now and in the real world not in some nightmare tears started to roll down your soft skin "y/n? Honeys" Akaashi now half awake and half asleep  you look over and hug Akaashi for dear life " y-your alive y-y-your not gone" you now where pouring out tears scared for dear life that you have lost him. "Shhhhh it's okay babys it's okay I'm here I'm not gone I'm right here" he says as he rubs small circles on your back. "Kaaashhiiii" you cry more hold on for dear little life scared that your nightmare had come true.

Once you had calmed down you pull away and look at your dear boyfriends shirt "pfffft hahaha" you started laughing. His shirt was drenched in snot and tears he looks down and giggles "at least your laughing" he places a hand on your cheek and moves his thumb around softly and smiles at you, you smile back and tug his shirt telling him to take it off "kaashi take it off it has my snot and tears on it" you get up and give him a different shirt "thank you y/n"

"K-kaashi"
"Yes beautiful" he looks at you with a conserved look "c-can I snuggle with you till I sleep I'm a little scared whenever I fall asleep I get nightmares and my melatonin is still in affect right now" "y/n you never ever ever need to ask me you already know the answer so come here" he pats the bed motioning you to come in the bed "thank you kaashi" you said and nuzzled yourself in his chest and slowly start to drift away into to your endless sleep.

Next morning

You wake up and look over to see no akaashi by you,knowing he has work but works at home. You get up and walk in the living room in your short shorts and in one of akaashi's shirts "morning honeys" rubbing your tummy and yawning from the lack of rest "good morning princess" he says working on his final draft for his book knowing he is extremely busy because when he is really focusing he will put on his glasses.

"Honeys would you like some coffee" you said pouring yourself a cup "yes please no creamer please" typing away on his computer. "Here you go honey"
"Thank you y/n but your forgetting something" still not looking at you but at the computer "sorry here" you give him his morning kiss and sit behind him on the couch and take a sip of your coffee then set it down.

You get up and kiss akaashis cheek "imma go take a shower I'm freezing if you like you can join me" he looks up "as much as I want to baby I can't my deadline is soon and I want to get this done. He said in a sad tone "that's okay I will be back" you walk away and head to the bathroom and took your shower.
After the shower
You put on your clothes along with on of akaashis hoodies and walk into the living room to still see your beautiful husband typing "kaashi baby" you walk up to him and sit in his lap and hug him "hmm y/n" he said still focusing on his work "I just want to love on you I'm so exhausted from my dream last night I nearly got any sleep" you said wrapping your legs around his waist "sleep right here princess get some rest" you hug him tighter and close your eyes a slowly start to drift off.
Your dream warning ⚠️ blood kinda messed up
"W-what h-how how n-no no no no NO PLEASE DONT STOP AKAASHI NO MOM NOOO STOP IT STOP IT STOPPPPP" screams all you can hear is scream and crys " please please please stop stop stop STOP IT DONT DO THAT NO" you scream you were hitting the glass of a window the room was white with blood splatters a huge hole was on the roof. Boom you watch the lifeless bodies of your family and husband on the floor their whole bodies where torn up smiles where carved on there mouths.
Akaashis POV

Knowing y/n and his disability he won't get a good nap at all s-shit he's squirming around nnggg this isn't good I'm getting hard s-shit.
Your POV
"AHHHHHH" you wake up and look around still in akaashis lap you hug him tight "k-kaashi i had another nightmare y-you where gone again"
"H-ng I-it's okay princess" he said not knowing he was hard you felt a huge bulge touching your ass you look down and pull away from him "k-kaashi your hard". "I know you where moving a lot in you sleep if you like you can warm me up I'm starting to get a little chilly here" is all he said for you to know what he wants you get up and pull down your pants and undo his while he's still working on his book

You then sit down  facing him and slowly move your self down on his dick once you feel it poking at you twitching hole you then roughly sat down and whine in a pain from not stretching yourself out. "Kaashiiiii" you moaned a little just knowing his dick is in your ass makes you moan you wrap your arms around his neck and nuzzle your head on his shoulder. "B-b-baby I-I want you to move" he looks at you "hmmmmmm let me think NO you are to sit here and wait until I'm done writing this I have one more chapter"
"Y-yes daddy I understand" he pats your head with one hand "good boy" you sit there and wait for him to finish his chapter your breathing starts to get heavy and your eyes start to feel funny you soon then fell asleep but soon woken up to a harsh thrust "HNGGG d-daddy w-what was that for" "y/n baby boy no falling asleep understand I know your tired but no" was all he said and went back to his computer.

You sat there wanting akaashi to move and the only that he was gonna do some type of movement was if he thought you were sleeping so you put that to the test and pretended to be asleep. Feeling a harsh thrust into your ass knowing it worked you just pretend you where sleeping just so he can continue to thrust into you " Hey y/n wake up I told you no sleeping Y/N" thrusting with one motion of his hand he smacked your ass hard which caused you to moan loudly in his ear.

Knowing one of akaashis big turn ons you go up to his ear "daddy please please punish my naughty greedy hole" this flipped the switch in akaashi in one moment you where in his lap now you are shoved down on the coffee table knocking his computer and empty coffee cup on the ground. "NGGHH k-kaAshi"  He goes down to your ear "that's not my fucking name y/n AND YOU KNOW BETTER" he yelled and smacked your ass harder "fucking y/n what's MY NAME!" He yells again how much this turns you on "d-daddy I'm sorry daddy please please please forgive me" you pled "good boy" is all he said before pounding hard into you "daddy faster"
"Hmmm what did you say that's not how you ASK" he slaps your ass leaving a red mark. "DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME FAST AND I WILL DIRNK YOUR MILK IN RETURN PLEASE DADDY" he then started thrusting harder earning beautiful moans from your sweet lips "baby boy your so beautiful wanna make daddy cum so you can have a taste?" He said while groping your ass and kissing your back "y-yes daddy" you turn around facing him and sit in his lap again and start bouncing up and down onto his cock and continuing moaning in his ears kissing them when you can "baby boy so good imma help you" he grabs your waist and slams you down on him making you scream into his ear "f-fuck daddy daddy daddy moree" he almost came right there but held it in the best he can  thrusting even harder "dadddyyyy imma cum harder please please please" you begged him to go harder so you can finally release your load.
"F-fuckkk baby boy I'm hella close" you pulled away from him and get in front of him and put his cock in your mouth he then slid his hand down your back to your ass and shoved two fingers into you "hngg" you gaged on his dick and bobbed your head faster earning grunts which filled the room "cumming y/n" he pressed down on your prostate and thrust harshly into you and came you pulled away and jerked yourself off for a little and came as well and stuck out your tongue to show your messy boyfriend you drank all his seed "good boy "  you flop down into the couch and you fell asleep "I love you daddy"
"I love you too baby boy" he went back to his book and you fell asleep and had a great dream.

OKAY I GOT REALLY EXCITED WITH THIS ONE OKAY A FEW THINGS TO CLEAR UP night terrors is nightmares