☁️Noya x energetic Male Reader

Requested by:Makoto-likes-to-cook

Contains: funny, energetic, balls of stupid ideas , taller male reader

"Y/N!" your eyes are closed tight you were dreaming about going on a date with Noya you two where holding hands walking through?

"Y/N!" you heard your name being yelled you open your eyes to see Noya right on top of you bouncing up and down knocking the air out of you.

"Morning noy-ahhhhhhhh HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN MY HOUSE!?!"

"knocked on the door your mom answered I ran inside and here I am"

"... my mom I LIVE ALONE"

"Don't worry I crawled through your window" Noya told you knowing you are half asleep not even registering that Noya has a spare key as he keeps on messing with you.

"ahh my window .... "it hit you when you realized you have a two story house that your parents paid for.

"NOYA I LIVE UPSTAIRS" Noya just chuckled and jumped on you hugging you tight

"you silly I have a spare key" you sighed in relief that he didn't do anything reckless

"COmeeee ONNNN GET UP GET UPPP" Noya yelled trying to get you out of bed your wild crazy energy doesn't hit you until your fully awake.

"Okay Okay I'm getting up I'm getting up what time is it by the way?" you asked him

"Oh its 5:20 right now"

"NOYA YOU WOKE ME UP AT 5:20!"

"well I actually tried waking you up at 4 but you where dead asleep soooo"

"oh my god you are so weird Noya" you smiled and hugged him

"I know Now can we go to practice?"

"Yes, yes mind making us breakfast while I go shower? and wake up"

"YESS your usual?"

"Yes please" you said getting up and jumping in the shower once you where fully awake your energy started to hit you, you ran downstairs and grabbed Noya.

"GOOOOODDDD MORNING" you yelled spinning him around in the kitchen as he laughed

"good morning to you good sir" Noya said you placed him down so he could finish making breakfast.

"One Noya special coming right up" Noya placed your food down right Infront of you then his own food. both staired at each other.

"Noya you ready?"

"Ohh yeah"

"On your marks get set..... GOOOOO!" you two raced to finished your meals then gathered your stuff and raced each other to the school.

"I win!!!" you yelled

"Noya?"

"Yes?"

"where are you" you yelled looking around

"Im right here " he said leaning forward seeing him from the side

"WHAT THE HOW DID YOU GET ON MY BACK!!!"

"y/n y/n y/n I have my ways" you laughed and walked into the gym with Noya still attached to your back

"Y/NNN!!!! NOYA " Hinata yelled from across the gym with Kageyama you two smiled and waved walking to the changing room Noya thought it would be a funny idea to steal your shorts as you were changing. He darted out of the changing rooms and ran right into the gym you ran after him only in your boxers running after the small boy you ran into the gym that is now full of people today was the day Daichi was introducing the new club manager to everyone. Daichi opened up the gym door and saw you running around chasing Noya in just your boxers while Hinata and Kageyama started fighting.

"Y/N!!!! NOYA !!" you both froze in place and looked at a pissed off captain

"NOYA GIVE Y/N HIS SHORTS! NOW AND Y/N GET YOUR CLOTHES ON DAMNIT"

"yes captain" you both said together causing you two to look at each other and yell "JINX!" you both started laughing and Daichi only smile then yelled at you two again.

"NOW!"

"YES SIR" you grabbed your shorts kissing Noya on the cheek then ran off to the changing room and got changed. Now back in the gym fully clothed Daichi gave you and Noya a lecture yelling at the both of you.

"Do YOU UNDERSTAND!" he raised his voice and you bowed down your head touching the floor then placed your hand on Noya's Head and made him bow both saying. "Yes, I understand"

"Good now go warm up with everyone else"

After practice you and Noya ran to coach Ukai's store and bought each other ice cream you held Noya's hand as he ate his popsicle.

"Can I taste yours" Noya asked

"Yeah sure" you leaned down your hand holding your Ice cream to Noya As he took a huge bite you went to lick your ice cream and felt nothing you look at your cone smiling then at Noya innocent face that had ice cream on his cheek.

"Noya?"

"Yes y/n" he looked at you with a pure smile. you got on your knees and pinched his cheeks.

"YOU MONSTER YOU ATE ALL OF MY ICE CREAM IT WAS THE LAST ONE TOO!"

"OW OW OW" Noya broke free and ran to your house as you ran after him screaming "NOYAAAAAA" you ran past Daichi and Daichi stopped in his tracks with Suga then screamed.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" you laughed and ran away from his angry ora and made it to the house where you saw Noya looking like he was here the whole time and didn't do anything you sat next to him and placed your head on his shoulders.

"You Know YOU STILL OWE ME AN ICE CREAM NOW" you said attacking him Biting his cheeks not hard.

"Okay okay okay ill buy you another on uncle, uncle, uncle" he said tapping your shoulders

you picked him up where he's sitting on your lap you hugged him as he hugged you back then you pinched his sides.

"I'm going to get my ice cream" telling him

"Okay then lets go" he took your hand as you two went out for dinner and ice cream.

ANOTHER FLUFF I hope this made everyone smile-Zero