🍋Suna x trans Male Reader

Requested by:

Contains: Trans reader, Top Suna , bottom male reader, Mafia Au, Transitioning, Choking, Riding

Suna the Boss of Inarizaki prefecture he is known for his insane amount of black mail he has on a person the amount is crazy. He gain his title after the old leader known as Kita left to find what he was searching for leading up to Suna taking his place as leader. Being the leader is hard work and comes with tons of rules but fuck rules Suna does his own thing.

"BOSS WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!!"

Suna looks away from his computer collecting black mail on enemies and makes eye contact with Osamu his right-hand man the one guy he trusts.

"How many"

"Just one"

"Osmau your telling me that one person is capable of taking down my men!"

"Yes sir"

Suna looked up at the roof and sighed more work to do I guess is what he thought unless.

"Osamu tell me what is their motives?"

"Well she want to see you and once we told her that you were busy she went crazy"

"Your letting a puny rut beat your asses fine give me the hard work" Suna got up from his seat and walked down the halls to the main room where this girl is beating the shit out of Sunas men he stood in the hallway watching everything once all his men were down on the floor Osamu and his brother Atsumu stood right next to Suna on each side holding guns pointing them at the intruder.

"Hold your fire boys" he said and started walking up to you.

you looked up not a scratch on you. You stood your ground. Suna reached his hand out to touch your head, but you reacted and punched him right in the face.

"BOSS!" the twins yelled

"I SAID HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Suna raised his voice he looked back at you and smiled

"Why your a tough one I like you stay by my side and ill give you everything you want become my lover"

"BOS-"

"SHUT IT ATSUMU"

you were shocked you thought about it and said yes only because you wanted to get top surgery and bottom if you could push it a little.

3 Months later

"y/n?" Suna walked into your shared bedroom to see your new haircut.

"Oh? do you like the short hair style it looks good on you y/n"

"Ha Ha thanks but umm Suna I have to tell you something"

"sure tell me anything?"

"You won't hate me?"

"Nope never"

"Suna I'm" you took a deep breath and looked deep in his eyes

"Im trans"

"I know"

"PLEASE DON'T HATE ME-"

"WAIT WHAT"

"I said I know the first day we met you fell asleep and talked about top surgery and to add to it you didn't exactly wore female clothing"

"I was planning on telling you this, but I made you an appointment for your surgery"

your eyes spread wide open you tackled Suna to the floor and hugged him and placed your lips on his then pulled away.