Chapter 1: New Mission

You woke up to a sunny morning, ready to start a new day at work. Rubbing your eyes, you left your bed, heading to your bathroom where you quickly brushed your teeth and combed your hair and also did your makeup.

Finally, it came on your outfit choice. You chose short black skirt and your favourite top, you combined it with high boots. Finally, you could leave your apartment and head to work.

~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, everyone!" you greeted, as you opened the door. "Good morning, Y/N! What happened? You're ten seconds earlier than usual!" Kunikida tried to compliment you but despite your reaction there was no succeed.

'Ehh...what a weirdo this man is.'

Your brows lifted as you glanced at him and sat opposite him. "Where's Dazai?" you asked but got no response because Kunikida was already in the sort of his work. Your eyes rolled but you didn't care anymore because that's what working with Kunikida is. Boring and quiet. That's why you always kept asking about Dazai. With him it was at least fun.

"He probably is trying another suicide technique somewhere out there," you raised your head as Ranpo gave you an answer. "Thanks. I guess I'll just wait for him," you shrugged it off knowing he won't succeed as always. You never understand why is he still trying to kill himself when he says he wants to commit suicide with a woman.

'Like what if he finds a technique that'll be successful? Then it'll be too late.'

You immediately shrugged off that thought, because you already know Dazai is only trying useless techniques which couldn't possibly work. It just will take some time for him to finally realize.

"Hello, everyone!" the door closed after a tall brunette walked in, cheerful as always. "Dazai! Good morning!" you greeted him with a bright smile, "good to see you alive!" you joked.

"I know right?! Let me surprise you
Y/N-chaan, I am not late because I was trying a new way how to commit suicide. I am late because I overslept!" he sat on a table next to Kunikida. "Well good to hear, I guess," you laughed nervously.

"YOU IDIOT DAZAI, GET YOUR ASS OFF MY TABLE! IT INTERFERES WITH MY WORK!" Kunikida was again, yelling at Dazai, who didn't give a fuck. "You need to calm down, Kunikida-kun, you're too serious about life!"

"That's not true! It's just that you sitting on my table isn't written in my book!" You burried your face into your hands in desperate, but then you continued your paperwork because then you'd get scolded by Kunikida. And that was something you really didn't want to experience.

~ meanwhile in the Port Mafia HQ ~

Black haired male was sitting at his office, petting little girl's hair. He was expecting a visit from one of his most capable subordinates - Akutagawa. Finally, he heard knocking on the door. His fingers connected as he called the person in, with typical smirk on his face.

"Welcome, Akutagawa-kun."

"Let's just make it quick. What should I do, Boss?" young man leaned against the wall, at sufficient distance from Mori. "Let's just say we will make some trouble to our enemy, the Armed Detective Agency. Around 1:00 pm, arrives a ship with weapons Fukuzawa ordered for the Agency members. I want you to set this ship on fire and kill all the people in there. Plus, isolate the weapons so Port Mafia could have them. It's just a piece of cake for you, I hope," Akutagawa gave him only a nod as a response, watching a little girl jumping off Mori's lap and dancing around.

"I am glad you get it. It's not like they would be more dangerous with those weapons but we're just doing it for fun. That's all I wanted. Good luck, Akutagawa-kun," with smirk, his boss waved at him and male with vampiric appearance left the office.