He then turns to Daejun and glares at him before Ji Hyo pulls him away complaining that they were going to be last. The boy sighs in relief. He was really thoroughly scared of Jong Kook. "Let's go meet Hobeom hyung," Daejun says as his face returns to normal. "He's waiting for us."

"So..."

"Yeah BTS hyungs know everything."

"Park Daejun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daejun laid on the new couch in BTS' living room, holding an ice pack to his jaw while groaning in pain. "Did you really have to do that?" the eldest asked with a quirked eyebrow, looking to Su Bin.

"It was necessary," she replies, shrugging as Daejun pouts at her.

"Why a punch?" the boy moans in pain.

"An uppercut," she corrected him. "A slap seemed to mainstream and girly."

"But you threw quite a punch," Namjoon says as he pulls the ice pack away to see the damage. "It's already bruising."

"Aish," she mutters. "Am I meant to be the caring one now?"

"I find it hilarious how your relationship works," Jimin says, lying across Hoseok and Yoongi while playing on his phone.

She folds her arms but when her gaze lingered on him, curled into almost a fetus position due to him receiving a knee to his stomach, she felt really, really bad. She sighs before unfolding her hands and walking over. Namjoon took it as a sign and moved away.

The girl sits on couch and puts Daejun's head on her lap as she played with his hair lightly. "Feeling better?" she asks, sighing as he nods, smiling.

"I would feel better with something else," he says with a knowing look and she hits his head. "Ow!"

"Stop being a pervert," she mumbles but looks around to see her Oppas looking somewhere else or talking to one another.

She removes the ice pack slowly and checks her surroundings once again before moving downwards, planting a kiss on the purple mark. She flushed red as Daejun smiles widely.

Jungkook smiles even wider than Daejun as he had managed to capture the moment. He showed it to Taehyung with pride as Daejun whined for another kiss.

Su Bin was chiding him lightly about getting kisses but still does so anyways. This time, Daejun plants a kiss on her cheek, shocking her. He smiles innocently, sticking his tongue out.

"Hyeonie!" Jimin exclaims happily as he lifts his phone up slightly. "Annyeong~"

"Jimin hyung!" his little brother smiles widely holding onto his own phone that Jimin had brought for him. "I miss you."

"Miss you too little brother," Jimin says smiling, acting like there wasn't anyone else in the room. "Want to meet the others?"

The younger nods enthusiastically as he ran a hand through his fringe. Jimin sits up, ending up on Yoongi's lap while the elder just smirked as the dancer hits his chest, pouting. "Jiminnie~" Yoongi coos as Hyeon's laughter filled the room.

"Hyung, are you sure Suga hyung and you are not dating?" Hyeon jokes, showing off his eye smile which looked exactly like Jimin.

"Yah! Do you want to die brat?!" Jimin exclaims as his younger brother just sticks his tongue out playfully.

Yoongi wraps his arms around the younger and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder, snuggle into his shoulder. "Hyung!" Jimin exclaims warningly but a small smile was on his face.