Seeing Jiang Xing's downcast eyes, Mi Dao thought that he hadn't recovered from his self-blame, so he touched his neck and said, "Xiao Xing, you bit me just now..."

    Jiang Xing paused for a moment and looked up at Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao: "Do you think I made it too shallow?"

    Jiang Xing was startled.

    Mi Dao snorted, took the opportunity to pounce, and broke Jiang Xing's neck to see: "Hey, you suck too shallow, it's not fair."

    Mi Dao said and leaned over to bite him.

.Jiang Xing was shivered by the breath of Mi Dao, and if Mi Dao touched his neck now, it might be very bad in some places.

    Jiang Xing quickly parried Mi Dao's hand and ducked back: "Senior, senior wait a minute..."

    Seeing Jiang Xing's resistance, Mi Dao was a little excited, and pressed him up with the gesture of a robbery man: "No wait! Hey, don't stand in your way!"

    Jiang Xing grabbed Mi Dao's wrist, his heartbeat was very fast, he hurriedly put aside the person who was coming over, the tip of his ear was a little red: "Senior..."

    Mi Dao used both hands and feet, with a sinister smile on his face: "Damn, just one bite! Just let me take a bite! It doesn't hurt!"

    Jiang Xing: "..."

    The two rolled over on the bed, and in the end Mi Dao successfully pinned the person under him, gasping for breath: "Hey, hey...you can't escape, can't you escape...huh...how about it? Are you admitting defeat? ?"

.Jiang Xing supported Mi Dao who was sitting on his belly, stared at it for a few seconds, then lowered his eyes and said dumbly, "Well, I admit defeat... Senior, come down quickly."

    Said to bring people down.

    "Wait, wait, I haven't tweeted yet!" Mi Dao sat dead and refused to move. He leaned over Jiang Xing's shoulder, quickly put it on the side of his neck, and slapped fiercely.

    Jiang Xing's forearm muscles tightened, and the hand supporting Mi Dao's waist suddenly folded.

    I don't know how much willpower it took, he didn't just turn people over to do something...

    After Mi Dao finished tweeting, he smiled and was satisfied. He rolled over, lay on the bed and gasped, and said, "Look, look! Your senior, or your senior..."

    Jiang Xing covered the side of his neck, his Adam's apple surging. .Inexplicably, he felt a little better, his eyes softened a little, and the corners of his mouth curved in response, "Well, my senior."

    In order to confirm the effect of the exchange of the hickey, the two had to wait for two hours. Mi Dao lay in bed and played with her mobile phone. Jiang Xing... Jiang Xing went to the living room to do push-ups with a strong will.

    Mi Dao was really tired from running all day yesterday. Lying on the bed, he closed his eyes while playing with his mobile phone and started to snort softly.

    Jiang Xing came back after taking a bath again: "..."

    Jiang Xing put Mi Dao's mobile phone on the bedside table, then took out the quilt from under Mi Dao's body, put it on Mi Dao's body, turned off the light, and lay down in the quilt. Mi Dao rolled over and rolled over.

    Jiang Xing skillfully took the person into his arms, and through the moonlight through the gap in the curtain, he could clearly see the bite marks on the side of Mi Dao's neck.