8.1 Came Back

When Mi Dao opened his eyes again, he found himself lying in the familiar cabin of a holographic game machine.

If he remembered correctly, this should be the latest holographic gaming pod dedicated to testing in his company's technical testing room.

The green signal light in the cabin is steadily on, and a line pops up on the display screen directly opposite: Do you want to end the game? whether.

Mi Dao was a little stunned and asked in surprise, "Dad, can I quit the game?"

System: "No, you are still in the game."

There are a lot of children on Mi Question Mark: "???"

System: "Look at the upper right corner."

.Mi Dao looked carefully at the upper right corner of his field of vision, there was a circular blue floating ball, Mi Dao clicked, the sphere extended downward, and a list of options popped up from top to bottom: personal information, physiological indicators , relationships, maps, and more...

It wasn't until he saw the option that said "Game Information" at the bottom that Mi Dao realized that he was now in a holographic game called "My Life", translated as "My Life".

Mi Dao remembers very clearly that My Life was a new holographic game that their company was developing when he was locked into the game program.

My Life is a very special game.

.But it is not so much a game as it is a platform, because it has ultra-free creative features, players can use the "My Life" program to design the original games they want.

Moreover, with the assistance of artificial intelligence, the "My Life" system can automatically fill in the details according to the general frame setting, character setting, level setting, etc. given by the player, which at the same time satisfies the player's desire to control the game. , and the desire to explore the unknown, laying the foundation for the realization of unmanned game creation in the future.

Mi Dao can proudly say, that's right, this is the awesome stuff that his team came up with! Emma, ​​but he's so bad that he will be on his hips first.

Mi Dao, who was akimbo, said, "Then why am I in "Life"? And the scene is still my company?"

.The system said, "Because this is the last script you wrote in My Life."

Mi Dao was silent for two seconds: "...Oh."

He remembered that when the company asked him to help with the internal test of "My Life", he secretly borrowed the company's public database and created a virtual world for himself... that was very able to satisfy his own desires.

This is a rather vulgar love game that is full of sugar. The protagonist of the game is himself, and the only target of strategy is...

Mi Dao blushed.

His crush - Jiang Xing.

Jiang Xing is a junior of Mi Dao from the same university. Mi Dao has two years of study and majored in holographic game programming. He and Mi Dao met in a team when they participated in Daiso in the third year of their junior year.

.At that time, although Jiang Xing was only a freshman, his programming ability was already not to be underestimated.

Without Jiang Xing, the game "Leyang Love Song" might not have won a national award, and now there might not be a game company founded by their five-person team.

Mi Dao and Jiang Xing have known each other for a long time, and have had a crush on him for a while, but when it comes to their relationship, they are still good seniors and juniors.