6.1 I am Your Sentinel

In the vast and boundless universe, the galaxy is bright, and on the border of the Braum galaxy, large and small space battleships are hovering.

    The giant Braum star is blazing, giving light and heat tenderly to the people that surround her.

    On the far side of the Braum star, there are countless enemy warships hidden, no one knows where they are exactly, and no one knows when they will attack, like bombs that may detonate at any time.

    There have been several rounds of local and small-scale conflicts on the target planet, but before new news came from the front line, everyone on the ship could only choose to stand by.

.This anxious wait has lasted for more than six months. Seeing that the end of the year is approaching, the officers and soldiers on the ship are more or less negative and slack.

    Except for the top commander of this fleet, Major General Lin Xingyun.

    In the bridge command room of the largest main ship in the rear of the fleet, Mi Dao was wearing a straight dark blue military uniform, the buttons were buttoned to the top, and the single-star major general's epaulets on his shoulders were shining brightly. .

    He stood in front of the huge holographic image screen, calmly watching the scene outside the battleship window displayed on the projection, as well as the dynamic values ​​refreshed every millisecond on the display.

    The adjutant walked behind Mi Dao, leaned his right foot to his left, and made a "pop" sound on the leather boot. The adjutant gave a military salute and said to him, "Major Lin, there is news from the front line, I The army has successfully landed on the third planet of Braum."

.As he said that, he swiped in the air, a transparent panel bounced in front of him, and he moved the panel to Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao glanced at the report above, nodded to the adjutant and said, "I see." After speaking, Mi Dao glanced at the adjutant one more time and asked in a gentle voice, "Have you been working continuously for one hundred and three days?"

    The adjutant was stunned for a moment, and the young face smiled a little shyly: "Yes, Major General."

    Mi Dao gave a soft "um": "Give me a report, and go to the nursing station to rest today and tomorrow. Your mental domain is a little cloudy."

    The adjutant looked at the commander in front of him, his heart warmed, and he smiled: "Yes, Major General!"

.Their commander has a handsome and mature face. Under the black brim of the blue hat, he has short black and smooth hair. His eyes are steady dark brown. His voice is gentle, and every word he speaks makes people feel Peace of mind.

    Hearing this conversation, the expressions on the officers' faces softened a lot, and the corners of their mouths couldn't help but bring a smile.

    The commander's calm and firm figure, like a gentle hand, calmed the hearts of everyone present invisibly.

    It is truly awe-inspiring that their commander was able to maintain such a stable state of mind for such a long time in this dangerous and excruciating battlefield.

    Mi Dao, who was inexplicably respected: "...Ah, ah, my mother, this chapter is so delicious! I'm so good! I want to order all of this book! hurry up!"

.The system's indifferent face: "Don't do it, the time is up, it's time for you to go to work."

    Mi Dao's tears fell: "Oh Dad, don't you pity me? I haven't had sex for so long."

    The system was refreshed: "This is very good, please continue to maintain it."

    Mi Dao: "..." Weeping bitterly.