6.3

Ryan's beautiful face without the slightest flaw is close at hand, and the words spoken in the elegant tone of the noble are like a kind of bewitching.

    Mi Dao hurriedly reinforced the barrier, and looked at Ryan angrily, a thin layer of sweat oozing out of his forehead.

    let him in? ! How could it be possible to let him in!

    Mi Dao's heart would rather die than give in: "Am I such an unscrupulous person? Come in as soon as you come in? If you come in and find that you don't even have ten centimeters, wouldn't I be at a loss!"

    system:"……"

    So Mi Dao said to Ryan, "Don't think about it."

    Ryan chuckled lightly, raised his eyebrows and raised Mi Dao's chin higher: "It's not polite to turn guests away."

    Saying that, he concentrated his strength again and slammed into Mi Dao's mental barrier.

.Ryan's mental power was as hot as a flame, full of aggression, and Mi Dao only felt that he was about to push his barrier away and domineeringly submerge as many as he could.

    The powerful force made Mi Dao almost tremble.

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth and tried his best to resist, but his eyes turned red due to the repeated attacks.

    Ryan pursed his thin lips, his platinum-gold eyes were burning, and his voice was hoarse: "You are very stubborn."

    Mi Dao could only stare at him, building a barrier while trying to interfere with Ryan's information.

    In the continuous impact and reinforcement, Ryan's expression became more and more serious, a bead of sweat leaked from under the brim of his hat, across his brow bone, cheek, and dripped from the chin to Mi Dao's military uniform lining.

.Instantaneous and powerful mental attack is the trump card for high-ranking sentinels to suppress others. However, when releasing mental tentacles to attack, the sentinel will ignore the construction of its own barrier, and the threshold of perception of external information will be greatly reduced. A long time will undoubtedly increase the information load in the mental domain.

    According to the system's estimation, Ryan's mental domain should be about the same size as Lin Xingyun's. The abilities of the two sides are not disparate, and compared to the sentinel, the guide's ability to control mental power will be slightly better, and it can also release interfering information. After a few minutes, Mi Dao finally felt that Ryan was a little impatient.

    The irrelevant information released by Rice has occupied nearly half of Ryan's shallow mental domain.

.Ryan is very clear that if this continues, the information in his brain will be overloaded, beyond the range that he can digest slowly. If there is no suitable guide to sort him out mentally, he has a certain probability of falling into a negative state, in the information pile. Lose yourself in.

    Ryan looked at the man whose face was blushing because of the resistance in front of him, and raised his eyebrows.

    The ability of this Major General Lin exceeded his expectations.

    Ryan stopped the attack and withdrew his mental tentacles. He stood up, and the mental power output like a flood made his brain hurt.

    A drop of sweat was hidden from his sexy Adam's apple into his neckline, and the feeling of hitting a wall that he couldn't drive straight made him a little irritable, but he still praised politely and politely: "Major General, your barrier is much stronger than I thought."