5.3

Mi Dao: "..." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ! !

    Looking at the pitiful son of a bitch in front of him, Mi Dao felt that he had been hit by 10,000 critical hits, and his blood tank was empty.

    Mi Dao silently wiped away the nosebleed in his heart, maintaining the composure and calmness of the big brother: "Don't worry, I won't drive you away."

    The boy's ears stood on end, and his big watery eyes were like torches that were instantly lit: "Really?"

    Just after asking, he paused again, pursed his lips, folded his ears, and felt inferior and lonely: "But...but I'm a wolf dog, not a wolf..."

    Mi Dao just stared at his ears that were erected and drooping down, thinking "rua" all over his mind.

    Mi Dao knew that the young man in front of him must be sad because of his origin.

.His expression softened, he sat closer, reached out and rubbed the hair between the boy's ears, and said with relief, "Since my father and mother said that they would treat you as a clan, then whether you are a wolf or a dog, you are both. My clan. I am Huan Ri, your elder brother."

    The young man shrank his neck under the pressure of Mi Dao's heavy hand. He secretly looked up at Mi Dao's smile, his eyes brightened, and he softly called out, "Brother?"

    Mi Dao laughed, and couldn't help rubbing his head harder, until the boy couldn't open his eyes, he whimpered a few times, and wagged his tail.

    Mi Dao stopped and asked him, "What's your name? How old are you?"

    The boy said, "My name is Foehn, and thirteen winters have passed."

    Mi Dao was a little surprised: "You only look like ten, why are you so thin?"

.Foehn's thin body froze for a moment, his long tail curled up and stuck to his back. His eyes were dark, he bit his lower lip aggrieved, shook his head miserably, and a few tears fell from his eyes.

    Seeing his injuries, Mi Dao suddenly remembered how pitiful this son of a bitch was in the character setting.

    What mother is afraid that he has never hugged him, what is being chained by the clansmen like a dog in a small dark room, what is being captured by the wolf orcs and used as a slave, punching and kicking at every turn...

    Mi Dao shed tears of sympathy: "Oh my god! This brat is too miserable, what kind of unscrupulous guy did it?! He is so pitiful..."

    The system's indifferent face: "It's not all written by you."

    Mi Dao: "...cough." Pretending to be innocent.jpg

.In order to pay for his sins, Mi Dao decided to treat Xiao Foehn well, give him the same warmth and love as his own brother, and then let him and his cheap brother become a pair of good friends with socialist brotherhood.

    Well, this plan seems to be very broad.

    Mi Dao sighed and didn't ask any more questions, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Let's live here with peace of mind in the future."

    Feng Feng looked over eagerly and blinked: "Brother, can I sleep here in the future?"

    Did the male wolf not let him sleep outside the house? The wolf orc who used to make him a slave had chained him outside the house for the night.

    Mi Dao thought about it, Huan Ri's house is already very big, there are three rooms, one for the wolf king and wolf queen, one for the twins, and one for himself. .Although Ji Ye was gone now, Po Xiao was still ill. He couldn't let Foen Feng, who was only thirteen years old, go to live with Po Diao. It would be bad if he also got sick.