4.1 Daddy, Look at Me

When Mi Dao opened his eyes, he found himself sitting in a stable sedan chair. The interior of the sedan chair was as white as ice and snow.

    Mi Dao wanted to take a look at the situation outside, but a live broadcast screen popped up in the upper right corner. I saw two men in plain clothes in front and behind carrying the sedan chair, flying on the high roof with swift steps, with a row behind the sedan chair. Women, each of them are also walking like flying.

    This is actually a light-hearted world! ! !

    Mi Dao was very excited: "Hey Tongzi! Look! I'm flying!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "I want to fly higher!"

    System: "..." You are not afraid of falling to your death.

.Mi Dao was excited for a while, and when he saw that there was still a mirror inside the sedan chair, he picked it up and took a look.

    I saw a beautiful face with melon seeds reflected in the mirror, her eyes were cold to the bone, and a bit arrogant. It was supposed to be a face that was inhumanly beautiful and aloof, but because of the teary mole under her left eye, it was plain. Added a dash of sultry flavor.

    Mi Dao took another look at his attire, and found that he was wearing a silver-white robe with a high placket, his hair was half rolled up in a bun, and the rest of his black hair hung down in front of him and behind him like satin.

    Mi Dao took the mirror and asked, "Tongzi Tongzi, am I the most beautiful man in the world?"

    The system said, "Yes, yes, you are the most beautiful man in the world."

    Rice: "..."

.Mi Dao was very aggrieved, so he had to put down the mirror and open the game introduction, only to see four big characters written on it - Re-exit.

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh.

    "Rebirth" is a role-playing game with martial arts as the background. Mi Dao is now one of the bosses in the game, Xie Qianyang, the noble and glamorous leader of Tianyuan Sect.

    Xie Qianyang was only sixteen years old at the beginning of the show, but with his extraordinary skills and peerless martial arts, he became the leader of the Tianyuan Sect, the world's feared demon sect. His martial arts attainments are extremely high, and few people in the world can be his opponents.

    In addition to the protagonist in the game, Zhao Tianao.

    Zhao Tianao is four years older than Xie Qianyang. He was born in the famous Aotian faction of Jianghu since he was a child. His father is the leader of the martial arts alliance who commands the world, his mother is the number one beauty in Jianghu, and his masters are the masters of the six sects in Jianghu.

.He can be said to be a man of upright roots, with a dignified spirit deeply rooted in his bones, and he is upright and upright in his conduct. He is the kind of person who sees that the garbage is not sorted correctly. Child.

    Zhao Tianao is a martial arts prodigy. He learned martial arts when he was one year old. The new leader of the martial arts alliance also married a new generation of the most beautiful woman in all corners of the world, and gave birth to a son.

    Along the way, Zhao Tianao can be said to have smooth sailing, no disadvantage, and never overturned.

    It wasn't until he was twenty, the year the game started, that his nightmare began.

.His son was kidnapped by the demon sect, his family was poisoned, and Zhao Tianao was poisoned, and his whole body was broken.

    Then, the game starts.