2.12

Since Mi Dao entered the Fuming Palace, the little tyrant Qi Zhao has become less and less fond of other people serving him. The meals, snacks, and tea on weekdays are not made by Mi Dao himself, but must be delivered by Mi Dao. . He ordered rice and rice to deliver things, including the medicated food prepared by the imperial physician for Qi Zhao, and he could not use it under the guise of others.

    So after the herbal meal is cooked in the small kitchen every day, Mi Dao will come over before Qi Zhao goes to bed, pour the medicine into a bowl under the supervision of others, put it on a tray, and then bring it to the bedroom, everyone will follow along the way. Until Mi Dao entered the bedroom alone. In addition, there will be people to serve and the imperial doctor who prescribes the medicine in the dormitory. Qi Zhao has to take this bowl of medicine in front of them, and this is the end.

    Mi Dao just thinks, this child is really pitiful. Since he was twelve years old, he has been stared at and drinking poison every day | Not to mention the medicine, this medicine is still debilitating medicine.

.Weakness is a big problem, a very big problem!

    If the body is weak, the kidneys will definitely not be able to escape, but after this, there will be a lot of girls in the harem - um, or men, and then the little tyrant can only see but not touch, and can't even live a sex life. Things are useless, it's even worse than being a eunuch...

    Oh, this poor little one is really a miserable group!

    Mi Dao shed tears of sympathy for his dry son.

    but! Mi Dao clenched his fist and said that he would never succumb to the empress dowager's arrogance, and he vowed to defend the gherkin he cultivated and grew up after five years of hard work!

    Although the protagonist did not remind Liu and An that the medicine was poisonous, this did not prevent Mi Dao from secretly doing things.

    According to the system requirements, the characters only need to be played in front of other plot characters. .That is to say, as long as no one finds out, Mi Dao will not be deleted by the system even if he shouts "socialism is good" here.

    The system trembled after hearing this.

    Therefore, for the sake of the happy life of his godson, Mi Dao came up with a solution that kills two birds with one stone—changing the medicine!

    Mi Dao entered the bedroom with the medicine. There was a short road and no one was guarding it, but there was no place to pour the medicine around, and there were no windows. So Mi Dao quickly took out two water bags from his arms, emptying them all. Once full, he poured the medicine into the empty water bag, and then poured the medicine in the full water bag back into the bowl.

    After changing the medicine, Mi Dao stared at the brown liquid in the bowl, gave a strange "hehehe", put away the water bag contentedly, picked up the medicine and walked inside.

    system:"……"

.Mi Dao walked into the room. It was very quiet here, with only Eunuch Zhao and a middle-aged imperial physician standing beside him. As soon as the middle-aged imperial doctor saw Mi Dao coming in, he stared at the medicine bowl, as if he had no clue, so he lowered his head and said nothing, waiting to see the little tyrant drinking the medicine with his own eyes. Mi Dao knew that this was from Empress Dowager Zheng's place.

    When Eunuch Zhao saw Mi Dao, he narrowed his eyes and showed a kind smile. Mi Dao nodded slightly in return.

    In the past five years, probably because the little tyrant ate well and slept well, and his temper improved, the speed of substitution in Fuming Palace has visibly decreased a lot.