2.7

To be honest, Mi Dao doesn't want to change the character settings of Liu and An at all, because after the blackening, Liu and An can use more means and tricks, and can better adapt to the subsequent development of the power struggle. After the blackening, Mi Dao can play various tricks and trick people without worrying about breaking people's designs. In this way, the task is even more handy.

    Another point is that, apart from squatting in the imperial garden to make a chance encounter, Mi Dao really didn't think of any reason to make the innocent Liu He'an approach the little tyrant. But if it is blackened, Liu He'an can climb up for power, and finally go to the side of the little tyrant, and attack the little tyrant, it is logical.

    Oh, and there are! When he has power, a handsome, handsome and capable NPC is not a follower! he! pick! !

    Mi Dao suddenly became enlightened, waved his hand, and said neatly to the system: "Okay! Then skip it!"

.Looking at Mi Dao's "hehehe" expression, the system didn't want to know why he suddenly figured it out...

    This morning, the transfer order came urgently, and there was no advance notice. The eunuchs in charge just came over to arrest people for work simply and rudely, so when Mi Dao left the Fanying Hall, there was no chance to say goodbye to his family's little wealthy.

    It was not until the sun set in the afternoon that Mi Dao was released back to his residence.

    Mi Dao was walking wearily on the path after work, looking at the dark night sky, and asked the system melancholy: "Tongtong, you said that my father just went out to work like this, will my lovely son miss me? what?"

    System: "Yes."

    Mi Dao: "Really?"

    System: "I miss your sweet potato."

    Mi Dao paused and began to accuse: "Why did you hurt me by telling the truth! . . Oh, you cruel system! Not only did you take away my ability to masturbate, but you also took away my right to enjoy sex! Ah - heaven! I'm having a hard time! pitful! Weak! Still helpless..."

    System: "..." It really wants to turn off this person's language system.

    Just when Mi Dao was playing happily, three eunuchs suddenly appeared around the corner, one was very fat with a big belly, and the other two were as thin as two monkeys. All three were wearing gray-green eunuch uniforms, and it seemed that they were all eunuchs in charge.

    The three of them had wicked grins on their faces. The two thin eunuchs controlled Mi Dao as soon as they came up, covered his mouth, and quickly carried him to the corner of the wall like a sack...

    system:

    "Ding! The plot of Liu and An's blackening has been triggered, and the host will temporarily log out of the game character."

.As soon as the prompt sound was played, Mi Dao left Liu He'an's body like a soul out of body, and entered the gamer's personal space.

    Mi Dao looked at the poor weak and helpless Liu He'an on the screen, and moved her lips: "Damn..."

    The system rarely comforted: "According to the host's wishes, the plot will be skipped before the 18R plot starts. In order to protect the physical and mental health of the host, the system will-"

    Mi Dao: "It is actually 4P! This is too exciting hahahahahaha!

    System: "..." Oh, it actually forgot that its host didn't have a healthy body and mind from the very beginning.