1.9

This inner alchemy of the former Demon Venerable is definitely a surprise to Mi Dao.

    A year ago, Mi Dao led his subordinates to defeat his cheap dad, and he still remembers that when he cut down the last knife, the system reminded him like a bunch of firecrackers exploded:

    "Ding! Script completion +5%..." "Ding! Congratulations on getting the item..." "Ding!..."

    The prompt sounded for more than a minute, and the various rewards Mi Dao got were a hundred or so, and they all piled into the Qiankun bag.

    When Mi Dao slaughtered the boss, he was eagerly looking forward to the reward, but after being bombarded by the system, he suddenly lost the thought of flipping through it. He really didn't expect that he would even pick up such a big treasure!

.Having the inner pill of the former Demon Venerable means that Mi Dao doesn't have to go to find a good son, just go directly to Sheng Yiling and put this inner pill in her mouth and it's over. As long as the heroine is resurrected, even if the demons really come over, his good son can take care of everything, so that he can pass the customs smoothly.

    Mi Dao held the inner alchemy in his hand and shed tears of gratitude: "Dad, you really love me!"

    The system doesn't care about him.

    Mi Dao put away the inner alchemy, wiped away tears, and began to seriously think about when he should act.

    Wei Yaoshuo's absence is indeed a good time, but Mi Dao is not sure where Wei Yaoshuo is. Once he touches the barrier, when will Wei Yaoshuo appear, he won't have time to escape this place completely.

    "System Dad, where's Wei Yaoshuo?"

.The system prompts: "According to the rules of the game, there is no way for the host to directly obtain the coordinates of other characters without using special props."

    Mi Dao gave an "oh" aggrievedly, then walked to the door and patted the barrier—

    "Come out! Pikachu!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao looked at the enchantment that had been photographed with brilliance, and said excitedly: "Look at all, one hundred thousand volts!"

    The system supports the forehead, what kind of sand sculpture host is this...

    After more than ten seconds, a figure appeared by the door.

    In order to prevent Wei Yaoshuo from preempting him, Mi Dao dodged back to the bedside, cleaned up the expression on his face, and watched Wei Pikachu push the door calmly.

    The door was pushed open, and Wei Yaoshuo stepped in.

.He rarely wore a black suit with a long sword on his waist. He exuded a bloodthirsty and murderous air all over his body, as if he could step out of a hell where corpses were everywhere, and he had a mild temperament that Mi Dao remembered. The boy in white is far from the same.

    Wei Yaoshuo's brows were furrowed, his face was gloomy, his breath was slightly disordered, and there was a hint of horror in his eyes that could not be concealed.

    After the battle with Mi Dao yesterday, Wei Yaoshuo was reluctant to hurt him again, so he gave Mi Dao hypnosis for three days in one breath, hoping that after everything was settled, he would come to Lingyun Peak to take him back to the Demon Realm.

    Therefore, just now he was leading the demon soldiers to kill the border line, and he did not expect that the enchantment he placed on Lingyun Peak would be touched.