5.13

Before Mi Dao finished "ah", the system made a "ding", saying that his HP had dropped too much all of a sudden, inducing a "coma" state.

    So before Mi Dao could figure out what happened, he immediately lost consciousness.

    The wolf howl had completely disappeared, and the huge bear orc came over and said to Foehn in a rough voice, "Leader, it's settled."

    Foen Feng smiled and said, "Thank you for your hard work, let's clean the door again."

    The bear orc replied respectfully, greeted a few brothers on the other side of the ditch, and began to clear the battlefield.

    Foehn hugged the person in his arms tightly and walked back to the tribe. The fire on the house had been extinguished, leaving a bonfire in the center of the square.

.All the surviving clansmen gathered around the bonfire, and Dawn, who had just come back and wanted to escape with the clan, all of them looked at Foehn like a fool, and the scene of the bear orc throwing rocks just now flashed in their minds. Do not go.

    Feng Feng took the two bear orcs and walked in front of the stunned clan in the face of the firelight. He curled the corners of his mouth and his eyes were cold: "Is there anyone who doesn't agree with what I just said?"

    The clansmen were silent, and they didn't even dare to look up at Foen Feng, only the dawn that was completely outside the situation ran forward and stood in front of Foen Feng, surprised and puzzled: "Fen Feng, what's going on? These bear orcs? Why are you listening to me?"

    Fen Feng stared at him and said nothing.

.Xiao Xiao glanced at Mi Dao again, afraid that the wind was not strong enough to hold Mi Dao, so he rubbed his palm on the leather skirt and wanted to pick it up: "Brother, give it to me, I'll take him for treatment."

    Foehn took a step back, smiled and said, "Not for you."

    Breaking dawn froze for a moment, and before he could react, he was pulled by the sea ice that rushed forward.

    Po Xiao looked stunned: "What the hell is going on?"

    Hai Bing pressed the dawn behind him, looked at Foen Feng solemnly, and asked him, "Are you going to kill the leader in order to be the wolf king?"

    Xiao Xiao heard the explosion of his tail and said to Hai Bing, "This is impossible! Don't talk nonsense!"

    Foen Feng looked at Hai Bing and chuckled lightly, "I became the wolf king because of my brother."

.Xiao Xiao didn't understand the meaning of this sentence, only understood that Foen Feng wanted to be the wolf king, he was so shocked that he could put a goose egg in his mouth: "You... are you going to take the position of the big brother?!... No Yes! Foehn! Big brother is so kind to you, how can you treat big brother like this?!"

    Foen Feng gave a "tsk" in disgust, turned around and said, "My brother is injured, and the rest will be discussed tomorrow."

    Breaking dawn followed: "Fen Feng! You speak clearly! What's the matter with you being the wolf king?!"

    Fen Feng's eyes were cold, and the smile on his lips was like the evil spirit of hell: "Dawn, you weren't here just now, I'll say it again. From now on, I'm the wolf king of this tribe, you come one step further, and I'll let people Kill you."

    Breaking dawn widened his eyes, clenched his fists in fury: "You—"

    The bear orc who was watching from the side roared.