5.17

Foehn ignored Mi Dao's struggles, and carried the person directly home, threw him on the bed, and stripped Mi Dao of his coat.

Mi Dao couldn't resist Feng Feng's strength, so he peeled it clean in three or two strokes, exposing the wound on his arm.

When Mi Dao was robbed just now, there was a cut on Mi Dao's arm. It wasn't a serious injury, and the pain was blocked, so he wouldn't feel any pain. In addition, the orcs were very resilient. There was something important, but it was the small wound that was stained with blood, and it was the pain in Foen Feng's whole heart.

Fen Feng's eyes were on fire, and he seemed to be able to set the rice on fire: "Brother, why don't you listen to me? How can you get hurt?"

Mi Dao choked on the conversation. He was originally the eldest brother, but he had no confidence in front of Feng Feng: "Fen Feng, I just wasn't careful."

."Accidental?" Fen Feng knelt beside Mi Dao, looking at Mi Dao's bloody mouth, he narrowed his eyes and lowered his head to lick it.

Mi Dao wanted to retreat, but was caught by Feng Feng.

Feng Feng was like a child who accidentally broke his favorite toy, angry and helpless, his eyes flashed with water vapor: "I have always been so careful to protect my brother, but why is my brother so careless? !"

The wound was bitten by Fen Feng, Mi Dao twitched and cried out, "Fen Feng, don't-"

"Brother, you are mine, and all the wounds on your body should be caused by me." Foehn's ears were upright, and his tail was hanging high. Man, the corners of his mouth were stained with blood.

Mi Dao trembled: "Burn..."

.Foen Feng licked Mi Dao's lips, his eyes bloodthirsty and crazy: "Brother, since you don't care about yourself so much, can I just kill you?"

Rice: "!!!"

After a long, long time, Mi Dao finally found out that the reason why he could get out of bed the next day was all because the little mad dog showed mercy, and it had nothing to do with the recovery ability of the orcs.

When Mi Dao trembled and opened his eyes again, Foen Feng was finally no longer beside him.

Mi Dao: "..." He breathed a long sigh of relief.

If the Foehn was there, the rice and rice would most likely be caught by this little mad dog and gnawed again. Even if the meat was swallowed raw by the belt, the bones might not be left.

Mi Dao's soul went out of his body, and his voice was hoarse: "Dad, good morning..."

System: "It's already afternoon."

.Mi Dao: "Oh, what day is the afternoon?"

System: "The seventh day."

Mi Dao: "..." Niu, Niubi.

The fire was very strong in the house, and the animal skin blanket on the bed was also very warm. Mi Dao asked for a candy after the incident, put it in his mouth, and leaned against the head of the bed, like an old monk entering meditation and seeing through the world.

The wounds left on that day have healed, but Mi Dao has a lot of new wounds all over his body, as if he has some kind of illness. Mi Dao feels that he is about to be spoiled by the son of a bitch, and his hand holding the candy is shaking.

He finally realized how gentle the puppy was to him before. In the past, the puppy's tail was coiled, twisted, and scratched at most. Now it has directly evolved into bundling and drilling, with tentacles. Same.