6.18

Looking at Ryan's half-smiling expression, Mi Dao deeply realized the other party's sinister intentions.

    This hateful guy, he has already signed a cooperation agreement with the federation, he has already dispatched all the soldiers and soldiers to the third planet according to the plan, but he still dares to negotiate a deal with him with this long non-existent bargaining chip, bullying him like this Innocent and kind honest man!

    It's really, really...well done!

    Under the constant teasing of Ryan, Mi Dao's face was hot, and he glared at Ryan angrily: "Enough."

    Ryan clenched the hand that Mi Dao was trying to resist, and released his mental power to control Mi Dao's body.

    As soon as Mi Dao froze, his body was like a balloon floating in the air, without any resistance, he was allowed to be pulled at will by Ryan, who was like a long string tied to him.

.Lane flipped Mi Dao over, hooped it from behind, stretched out his right hand to grab Mi Dao's chin, and lifted it up, allowing Mi Dao to see the big screen projected in front of him more clearly.

    More and more gigantic bugs broke out from the ground. The azure-blue federal army had long been surrounded, and the fierce artillery and ammunition shot down one giant bug after another with precision, but it was powerless. The frantically surging insect tide seems to never stop.

    Mi Dao looked at everything in front of him, and his expression became more and more solemn.

    Ryan rubbed Mi Dao's cheek lingeringly: "I think this deal is a good deal for the Federation, doesn't the major general think so?"

    Mi Dao maintained his rationality: "The empire has no reason to send troops to support it."

    Ryan chuckled: "As the commander-in-chief, I want to send troops, what reason do I need?"

.Mi Da frowned.

    Ryan couldn't help laughing when he saw Mi Dao's thoughtful expression: "Or is the Major General thinking of my interests?"

    "Shut up." Mi Dao was provoked by this sentence, clenched his fists, and his tense arms were shaking.

    Ryan's long fingers pressed against Mi Dao's body through the glove.

    Mi Dao gasped and bit his lip.

    Ryan said: "It's a very simple transaction, Major General. If you take the initiative, I will send troops. The more the Major General does, the more people I will send over - so Major General, what's your reply?"

    The bloody slaughter flashed in front of Mi Dao, watching the blue armors falling one after another——

    Mi Dao pursed her trembling lips, took a deep breath, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

.Ryan smiled with satisfaction, let Mi Da face to face with himself again, and let go of the spiritual restraint on Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao raised his arm to support the bulkhead to stabilize his own floating.

    Ryan leaned back on the seat back, his expression a little lazy, but that didn't hide the burning heat in his eyes: "Then let's start."

    Mi Dao paused for a while after hearing this, her expression a little stunned: "...now?"

    Ryan's eyes were deep and deep: "About war, I remember that there was a word in the ancient Earth civilization called 'soldiers are very fast', and the major general must have heard it. Presumably the major general is also unwilling to delay the military plane, isn't it?"