3.13

After Xiao Qingrui said that to Gongsun Yu, he took Mi Dao away without any explanation.

The shopkeeper complied with Xiao Qingrui's instructions and went to explain to the young masters who attended the banquet today, only that Xiao Yuci was unwell and took the first step. In order to apologize, all guests can have fun before leaving. Today, Baode Building is free of bills.

Xiao Qingrui took Mi Dao downstairs, and when he went to the back, he didn't know whether it was because Mi Dao had short legs or what was going on.

Along the way, Mi Dao smelled the faint scent of wine on Xiao Qingrui's body, and stared at Xiao Qingrui's sexy Adam's apple, thinking "Oh, what a big one", but never dared to speak.

Arriving in front of the carriage, the attendant put on his pedals and lifted the curtain of the carriage, Xiao Qingrui ordered "Go home" to the person, and strode onto the carriage with Mi Dao in his arms.

.When he got into the car, Xiao Qingrui threw Mi Dao on the cushion. As soon as the curtain fell, he approached Mi Dao with the scent of refreshing wine.

Before the lights were turned on in the car, it was pitch black all around.

Mi Dao felt the warm breath of the person in front of him, and asked weakly, "Brother?"

But before he wanted to ask, Xiao Qingrui grabbed Mi Dao's wrist and pressed him directly onto the cushion.

Mi Dao was stunned and tried to twist his body, only to get Xiao Qingrui's shackles tighter and harder.

Mi Dao was a little panicked and asked him quickly, "Brother? What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Qingrui spoke, his voice hoarse and low: "Aci, do you still remember, what did you promise me?"

Mi Dao: "..." Oh, what did he promise his brother?

.Mi Dao didn't know anything, didn't dare to ask anything, so he whispered: "Brother...I..."

Xiao Qingrui leaned down, pressed into Mi Dao's ear and said, "Didn't you promise your brother? You will never communicate with Gongsun Yu again. Huh? What? Don't remember?"

Mi Dao's ears were reddened by his hoarse voice, and his body trembled slightly: "Brother, I'm sorry... I just want to say hello to brother Yu..."

"Say hello?" Xiao Qingrui repeated his words with a playful tone, "Do I need to hug to say hello?"

Mi Dao choked, and hurriedly explained: "Brother Yu just wanted to comfort me, I-"

Xiao Qingrui interrupted him: "If anyone wants to comfort you, can you let him hug you?"

.Mi Dao's eyes widened, tears fell from his eyes, he bit his lip and said aggrieved: "No brother... I'm just... just..."

The soft cry of the man below brought the tight strings in Xiao Qingrui's mind to the extreme.

Xiao Qingrui narrowed his eyes, opened his mouth to bite Mi Dao's ear, and said hoarsely, "If you don't obey my brother, you should be punished."

Saying that, Xiao Qingrui lifted his hands vigorously, pulled the coat aside and tied him up.

Rice Dao's heart suddenly screamed: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

However, what Mi Dao didn't expect was that Xiao Qingrui actually reached out and then--

scratch him.