1.10

The counterattack was cool for a while, and the crematorium was deleted.

    Mi Dao shed tears in her heart that she couldn't eat meat.

    He panicked to avoid Wei Yaoshuo's bite, put his palm on Wei Yaoshuo's shoulder, and pushed it away.

    Wei Yaoshuo didn't force him too much and retreated a little. Seeing Mi Dao, whose face was flushed with embarrassment, but couldn't say a word after all, Wei Yaoshuo felt his whole heart soften.

    His senior brother is the most gentle person in the world.

    He clearly did the worst thing in the world to his senior brother, but he still forgave him after all.

    Wei Yaoshuo curled the corners of his mouth, his eyes full of infatuation: "Senior brother, Ah Shuo loves you so much."

    Mi Dao, who heard this sentence, was obviously shocked, and his eyes were both surprised and moved. .Wei Yaoshuo didn't give him any more time to react, he stepped forward and pressed him into his arms, clasped the back of his head, and kissed him without refusal.

    Mi Dao's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak, but he invaded deeper.

    Mi Dao resisted, and even invoked a technique, but didn't want Wei Yaoshuo to gently resolve his energy-gathering moves one by one as if he could guess what he was thinking.

    At this time, Mi Dao realized that the reason why Wei Yaoshuo was able to beat him before was not because he was injured, nor because he did not exert all his strength, but that his strength was indeed higher than his own, and he was still better than him. Not just a little bit...

    Mi Dao's self-esteem as a senior brother suddenly became unbalanced: "Tong, why are my junior brothers better than me?"

    System: "Because people practice every day, and you are just playing games."

.Mi Dao: "..." Unable to refute.

    The more Mi Dao resisted, the more Wei Yaoshuo teased him, until he was out of breath and had no more energy left.

    After a long time, Wei Yaoshuo let go of his lips reluctantly. Seeing him trembling but unable to resist, Wei Yaoshuo moved his throat and kissed his temple obsessively.

    "Senior brother, Ah Shuo really loves you."

    "Don't do this..." Mi Dao closed his eyes in pain, looking extremely tired, his expression was indescribably bitter, and even more mixed with a trace of remorse.

    Wei Yaoshuo just kissed him softly: "So, Ashuo is willing to do anything for his brother except letting him go."

    Mi Dao didn't say anything, but felt that he was being hugged by Wei Yaoshuo.

    "Fuck!" Mi Dao was suddenly excited, "System Dad, System Dad, did you trigger the 18R plot!
."

    The system sends the emoticon: "smile.jpg"

    Just when Mi Dao naively thought that the system's smile was a kind smile, Wei Yaoshuo's expression became serious as if he sensed something. He paused for a sentence or two, and then carried Mi Dao to the bed.

    Knowing that he must have received some kind of sound transmission, Mi Dao asked, "What happened?"

    Wei Yaoshuo paused for a moment and said lightly, "Senior brother in charge called me to the main peak to discuss important matters."

    Mi Dao: "..." What if he suddenly wanted to kill his son?

    The system reminded intimately: "Host, there is a knife on the head of the color, and if you collapse, you have to delete the file and start over."

    Mi Dao: "..." Too miserable.

    Wei Yaoshuo looked at Mi Dao with a heavy expression, and a stern look flashed in his eyes.

.He knew that this worry of senior brother never belonged to him.

    Wei Yaoshuo didn't want to tell him anything more about that person, he just said, "Ashuo will come as soon as you go."

    Mi Dao frowned, just as he was about to ask something, he heard Wei Yaoshuo say again: "There are some scriptures in the study, if you like it, senior brother can relieve your boredom."

    Mi Dao's heart: "Oh, it's really my sweet little cutie."

    Wei Yaoshuo walked to the front door and opened the door, looked back at Mi Dao with a deep look, and said, "Wait a little longer for the wronged senior brother. After two days, Ah Shuo will take the senior brother home."

    When the words fell, Wei Yaoshuo left the wooden house.

    Mi Dao sat beside the bed and didn't respond for a long time.

    Just when the system almost thought that Mi Dao was asleep, Mi Dao slapped her thigh coldly and exclaimed, "Fuck! Eighteen seconds!"

.System: "Eighteen seconds?"

    Mi Dao: "Ah, don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about eighteen seconds."

    System: "..." No, it didn't think about that at all.

    Mi Dao looked serious: "I can do it for an hour."

    The system sneered: "Huh."

    It took 18 seconds for Wei Yaoshuo to rush over from Mi Dao's photo of the barrier just now. With his cultivation base, if it took 18 seconds to rush over with all his strength, then he was at least a day away from walking just now - the border of the Demon Realm? He is a dignified power of the Ritian faction, why should he go there?

    Another point, Mi Dao didn't know until he had just played against Wei Yaoshuo, his combat effectiveness is really strong! Even the Demon Venerable himself can be directly crushed with internal strength!

    With such a Wei Yaoshuo by his side, then his good son is still afraid of a ghostly demon clan?

.However, the system has not determined that the protagonist has cleared the customs, and there is even a 14% completion rate before the customs clearance, plus Wei Yaoshuo's paranoid character, and the scene that he accidentally grabbed... Mi Dao thought about it.

    If Wei Yaoshuo hadn't thought of killing the protagonist while the demons entered, he would have written his surname upside down!

    With a bomb like Wei Yaoshuo placed next to the protagonist, Mi Dao felt that if he didn't act again, his good son would probably lose his ashes. He never imagined that Wei Yaoshuo could be so strong-he didn't write it like that in the original script! His family, Ah Shuo, is clearly a poor baby who cultivates hard but still can't ask for it!

    system:"……"

    One or two, Mi Dao touched the inner elixir in the Qiankun bag, and decided to take advantage of the fact that Wei Yaoshuo and the protagonist's position could be determined, and act immediately.

    At this time, the master was holding a seminar with the elders and disciples of the Ritian faction.

    I saw that on the main peak of the misty mist, Ritian sent elders to sit around one place, and the high-ranking children were arranged behind them, all staring at the man in white with the immortal style standing at the top— The good son of the head of the Ritian faction.

    Generally speaking, the system will treat the name set by the player as a special symbol, and will not interpret the meaning of the name, so even if the NPCs in the game encounter the name of this kind of ghost, You can still shout calmly, without laughter at all.

    However, to be honest, the good son of the protagonist, who is currently being controlled by artificial intelligence, has no liking for his name inexplicably.

.Because he always felt that from childhood to adulthood, when Ye Wushang's devil called his name, it seemed like he was taking advantage of himself..