2.22

Mi Dao thought about the poisoning of his son for several days, and probably understood what his son was thinking.

    This chronic poison | Drinking too much medicine will make people weak, and the resistance to various diseases will drop a lot. If you have a little cold, it is very easy to evolve into high fever, but in general, it will not make people He died, so his son should not want to kill him.

    And this honorable name, Liu He'an has carried it back long enough, and the empty harem and Qi Zhao's maintenance of him in the previous dynasty are enough to show how important Qi Zhao has placed him as an eunuch.

.Therefore, his son must know that Liu He'an is Qi Zhao's weakness, so he plans to take the risk and put this chronic poison on Liu He'an, trying to make Liu He'an linger on the bed and not cause him to die. In this way, Qi Zhao In the daily state, the accuracy of judgment will inevitably be disturbed by this matter.

    Although the plot of the drought is over, due to the dictatorship of foreign relatives in the past few decades, the expropriation has been excessive, and the people have long been grieved. There are constant incidents in various places, and the protagonist is secretly doing things. to process.

    So if Liu He'an's serious illness can distract Qi Zhao, there will always be a lot of mistakes over the years, which can lay a good foundation for the protagonist's uprising.

    In general, poisoning Liu He'an is a good way to wear down the power of the emperor's boss.

.Well, although the analysis is like this, Mi Dao always felt that his son's move was a bit dangerous and not solid enough.

    After all, although Empress Dowager Zheng's poison is very secretive and extremely difficult to detect, it is not impossible for Qi Zhao to discover it. Once Qi Zhao found out about this, he would definitely be irritated, and then he would hang the protagonist up and beat him, and the game should start all over again.

    Alas, I don't know what my chicken son wants to do. Can't he let his father enjoy a few more years of happy sex life, and then end it safely? !

    Mi Dao: "In order to be able to play for a few more years, I can't let Qi Zhao find out that I am empty."

    System: "Oh, so?"

    Mi Dao: "So I want to find Qi Zhao to exercise every day, and never catch a cold and never get sick!"

    system:"……"

.As a result, Mi Dao fell ill the next day, because he and Qi Zhao exercised a little in the bath last night, and the bath time was a little too long.

    And the disease of rice and rice has lasted for several months, and the disease has come down like a mountain, and it cannot be cured at all.

    Qi Zhao was really angry, the whole boss was in a manic state, and he was about to behead people when he opened his mouth, which naturally also affected the state of the whole situation, and the value of the protagonist began to increase at this time.

    Qi Zhao left the court that day, and when he returned to the palace, he saw that Mi Dao was still stuffing himself under the quilt, and the exposed face was whiter than paper.

    Xiao Liuzi twisted the handkerchief to wipe off the sweat of Mi Dao, and Qi Zhao asked, "How?"

    Xiao Liuzi narrowed his eyes and said, "Returning to His Majesty's words, Young Master drank a bowl of porridge and water today, took the medicine, and is falling asleep."

    "Yeah." Qi Zhao responded.

.Xiao Liuzi stepped aside and waited, looking at Mi Dao worriedly.

    Qi Zhao sat down beside Mi Dao's bed and reached out to touch his forehead. When Mi Dao was touched by Qi Zhao's cool hand, he opened his eyes and said dumbly, "Your Majesty?"