7.9

With the help of Mu Tan, Mi Dao can finally regain his spirits and teach the drama to Mu Tan.

    Mu Tan's comprehension is still very good, but the problem is that he is an activist. He not only learns theoretical knowledge, but is also very keen to put it into practice, so as he talks about it, Mi Dao will perform it with him. couch to bed...

    Before being completely eaten and wiped, Mi Dao finally kicked the person out of the room, lying on the bed panting.

    Mi Dao wiped the sweat: "Fortunately, it didn't collapse."

    The system's indifferent face: "You have spread your wings on the brink of collapse."

    Mi Dao: "Oh."

    The next day, Mi Dao was onlookers on the set as usual.

    Director Li told Qiao Xingwei and Mu Tan about halfway through, and was called by the assistant director to finalize the scene layout. .So he simply threw issues such as explaining the acting to Mi Dao, who had no choice but to take the pot.

    Qiao Xingwei and Mu Tan about the scenes to be filmed today, Mi Dao already talked to Mu Tan last night, Mu Tan is very smart, I guess he already understood it, so Mi Dao didn't pay so much attention to the pastor's talk part, and explained it to Qiao Xingwei Very detailed and conscientious.

    After finishing speaking, Mi Dao also asked with concern, "Is there anything else wrong?"

    Qiao Xingwei was a little shy, looking at Mi Dao with moist eyes: "Thank you, no more for now."

    Mi Dao watched Qiao Xingwei take this time, and there were tears in her eyes. Maybe she was too nervous, so she comforted her and said, "Don't be nervous, your performance of Qiushui is what I want, relax a little."

    Qiao Xingwei paused, her cheeks immediately turned red, and she covered her face with the script: "Thank you..."

.Mi Dao nodded with a mature look on his face.

    Just when it came to an end, Qiao Xingwei was called by Director Li to shoot the solo part.

    Qiu Shui, played by Qiao Xingwei, stood under a willow tree, looking at the running water in the distance, with a worried look on his face, and his thin and sad appearance made people want to hug him and comfort him very much.

    This happens to be the place where Qiu Shui and the protagonist Wang Jue are in conflict because of different opinions. After the filming is over, it will be the turn of Mu Tan, who plays the affectionate male partner Beiying Wang, to take advantage of the past.

    Mi Dao watched Qiao Xingwei's performance with her arms around her, and her expression was very satisfied.

    Mi Dao: "Awesome! As expected of my son!"

    System: "Well, I'm as good as you are."

    Mi Dao: "..." He doesn't care, anyway, he feels that the system is praising him.

    After hearing this, the system just wanted to praise him.

.Mi Dao was immersed in the system's father's love and praise, and was very happy: "Dad, I know you love me, Mum, it would be better if you could give me some money by the way."

    System: "The system has enabled friend verification. You are not his or her friend. Please do not send friend verification. The other party doesn't want to chat with you."

    Rice: "..."

    Mu Tan stood beside Mi Dao, looking at Qiao Xingwei's appearance under the camera with a serious look on his face, remembering his expectation and recognition of Qiao Xingwei, Mu Tan's face became gloomy inch by inch.