2.23

The operation of Lihunwan is a bit hilarious, and this is the first time Mi Dao has seen such a hilarious operation.

    But in this way, Mi Dao also figured out the second reason why his son made him sick: being able to die naturally anytime, anywhere. As a result, his son could reasonably arrange Liu He'an's death before he seized the throne.

    Liu He'an died of illness at this juncture. Will the Emperor BOSS be distraught and have no combat power? Mi Dao can't say, but Mi Dao can conclude that Qi Zhao must be furious and distracted because of this incident, and the cause of death will be strictly investigated. Even the guard and defense of the protagonist will be weakened a lot as a whole.

    This can undoubtedly provide a great help for the protagonist to seize the position.

    Unfortunately, Mi Dao still felt that he had to delete the file and start over.

.After all, Qi Zhao was already pushing back, so he must have been well prepared. Even if he suddenly died at this time, Qi Zhao's influence should not be too big.

    Mi Dao sighed to the system: "Dad, look at your grandson, he is so cruel, even his own father dares to do it, he is really a big man."

    The system said, "Yeah, yeah, it's not like you, the spicy chicken, at first glance, it's the one who got screwed."

    Mi Dao: "Hey, Dad, how do you know that I like to be fucked, you really know me too well."

    System: "..." I asked not to drive, but I haven't gotten my driver's license yet.

    Mi Dao looked at Xiao Liuzi in disbelief, and then at the pill in his hand, as if he couldn't understand what he just said.

    He stared blankly and asked, "What's this... what's going on?"

.Xiao Liuzi said to Mi Dao with a bitter look on his face: "Brother An, Xiao Liuzi knows, Brother An admired the prince for a long time, but he was helpless to be locked up in the palace by the tyrant, who forced him to go with you every day. That unethical thing has hurt and sickened you many times... Brother An, we are the one below, Xiao Liuzi understands how hard it is for Brother An to be done by that tyrant..."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, it turns out he played like this too.

    Mi Dao looked at Xiao Liuzi's forced appearance, and he deeply felt that Xiao Liuzi felt forced, either his old attack was not gentle enough, or his old attack did not have twenty.

    Mi Dao's heart: "Hey, he doesn't, I have, I'm proud."

    system:"……"

.Mi Dao: "Really Dad, I've always been curious about what he's been up to. It would be great if he could share with me."

    The system thought about it for a while: "Host, you are too bad. If you play like him, you may be killed."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh, oh."

    When Xiaoliuzi saw Mi Dao's silence and a look of embarrassment on his face, he knew that he must have listened to his words.

    Xiao Liuzi rolled his eyes, intending to strike while the iron was hot, he said with a sad expression: "Brother An, the truth is... My real name is Liu Gouzi, my father worked for a long time in your house, Brother An, does Brother An still remember my father? "

    After hearing this, Mi Dao's eyes widened, his expression moved. his father? Who is his father? Isn't that Eunuch Zhao?

    System: "Eunuch Zhao is his godfather."