4.3

Since hugging Xiao Xie Chi that day and complimenting others, Mi Dao found that Xie Chi's attributes seemed to have changed, and suddenly began to like to be close to him.

    Mi Dao noticed that Xie Chi was very afraid of himself before. When he came to greet him every day, Xie Chi looked like he was facing a big enemy and was trembling with fear. "Get the job done, and then run away.

    This made the old father Mi Dao, who often peeped at Xiao Xiechi practicing kung fu and observed the growth of his precious son, heartbroken.

    But what Mi Dao didn't expect was that recently, his Xie Chi baby had changed, from a timid little rabbit to a clingy puppy suddenly.

.Xie Chi is not only very active in asking Ann every day, but after asking Ann, he will also take the initiative to report what he has learned and practiced yesterday, and even sometimes asks Mi Dao to take a look to see if he is practicing well. Those big eyes were shining brightly, staring at himself, and Mi Dao even seemed to see the wildly wagging tail behind him sometimes.

    Mi Dao was moved to tears: "Everything, I'm so relieved, my precious son finally found mine!"

    System: "Congratulations, congratulations."

    According to the character, Xie Qianyang is an arrogant and inaccessible person, this is because of his arrogance. He disdains to look down on people who are weaker than himself, and people who are weaker than him generally dare not take the initiative to provoke him, but this does not mean that he is indifferent.

.Xie Qianyang has an unusual obsession with martial arts, so when Xie Chi came to ask him for martial arts lessons humbly, Mi Dao not only would not refuse, but also very interested.

    Mi Dao, who was finally able to take the baby with him in an open and honest manner, was very excited, so when he guided Xiao Xie Chi, he did his best, and occasionally praised Xie Chi for a word or two and rubbed his little head.

    Xiao Xiechi is very smart, and he feels Mi Dao's acceptance of him, so he prefers to run to Mi Dao.

    On this day, Xie Chi stayed in his room, holding the textbook "Nine Yang Zhen Jue" and studying. There are nine levels of Jiuyang True Art, and you can comprehend a skill after each level.

    It has been a year since Xie Chi began to learn "Nine Suns True Art". He has already learned the first level, and has been practicing the second level for a while. Master Zuo Hufa also said that he should make a breakthrough in the near future.

.Xie Chi carefully followed the luck of the exercise, and after a while, he felt that his back began to warm and sweat, and a warmth rushed to his limbs from his dantian.

    After another moment, Xie Chi opened his eyes and smiled happily, his little face was full of joy.

    As soon as he got off the bed, he ran to his father's house.

    When he went outside Mi Dao's door, he saw his master, Protector Zuo, at the desk, arranging books and materials. Xie Chi remembered that today is the day when Master protects Dharma and helps Daddy with teaching affairs.

    Seeing Xie Chi coming over, Protector Zuo smiled lovingly: "Why did the young master come here?"

    Xie Chiyang smiled and said: "Master, I just broke through the second level, I want to tell Daddy."

    When Hufa Zuo heard the news, he was also very happy, and said to him, "It's good, congratulations to the young master. The leader is meditating in the back room, and there is no special order."