System: "This is yourself."

.Mi Dao: "..." No, he wouldn't admit it. That's what he thought when he first met Yao Zexi.

    Mi Dao continued to wipe Jiang Xing's hair. Wiping and wiping, his eyes moved to the back of his neck.

    He suddenly found that the back of his neck was thin and tender, and it looked a little bit alluring.

    Mi Dao couldn't help sighing: "Dad, I look so good-looking in the back!"

    System: "smile.jpg"

    Mi Dao: "It's not the back, don't get me wrong."

    System: "..." Grass, three times.

    Mi Dao's brain is full of waste, and he quickly thinks of the indescribable from the back, and then thinks of Xiaoxing's indescribable indescribable from the back, and bites the back of his neck... Finally, Mi Dao remembers the list There is an item that has not been tried yet.

.Item 18: Leave hickeys on visible body parts.

    Mi Dao: "Hey."

    It seems that there is no exchange task with experience today? After all, Xiaoxing is too busy, working all afternoon.

    Although it's almost ten o'clock now, the two of them won't sleep until twelve o'clock anyway. Well, there should be no problem, right?

    hey hey hey...

    Mi Dao wiped Jiang Xing's hair half-dry, and stopped after confirming that there would be no dripping water, and said to Jiang Xing, "I'll go get you a hairdryer."

    Jiang Xing responded and watched Mi Dao get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

    He retracted his gaze and clicked on the screen of his mobile phone. The picture full of codes shrank to a smaller size and returned to the chat interface.

    The counterparty of the communication is Xiao Li from the technical department——

.Boss, Xinghe is in a hurry to catch bugs. I changed this part of the code, can you take a look?

    [picture]

    Jiang Xing replied "Okay" here just now, and the following is the current time: 21:51, and the white dialog box that Xiao Li just sent from Man Ping——

    ...Boss?

    Boss, are you still there?

    [daze]

    Boss why don't you speak!

    Boss ball! Save the child!

    QAQ

    "Little Li" patted me Jiang Xing: "..."

    Jiang Xing sighed, glanced at the code again, and returned an "OK" gesture.

    This code is actually not difficult, he just didn't see it.

    When I think about what happened this morning, my heart is like a boiling over with indistinguishable emotions.

.Jealousy, anger, unwillingness, bitterness... The more I think about it, the more chaotic it becomes.

    That person is the senior's ex-boyfriend.

    When he first understood this matter, his whole body was dumbfounded, his brain could hardly turn, and the blood flowed backwards in his whole body.

    After he took the senior away from that person, he could barely remember what he had done and what had happened.

    Although the senior said that he no longer likes that person, there will be no possibility for the two of them in the future.