Jiang Xing looked at the people in the photo, his eyes became gentle and affectionate, as if there was a gentle morning light spreading in his eyes, and everything he looked at was like a treasure he had treasured for a long time.

    His lowered voice was also very nice, and he bumped into Mi Dao's heart, "Well, very handsome."

    Rice: "..."

    Ahhhhh what to do! Itchy ears! My heart is itchy too! Can he scratch? Just ask him if he can scratch it!

    Mi Dao was still burning his ears, Jiang Xing put the photo frame down, he turned slightly to the side and hugged Mi Dao into his arms, holding Mi Dao's cheek with his palm, and opened his mouth to cover his lips.

    System: "Ding! The body swap was successful..Warm reminder, this swap effect has replaced the previous one, and the duration starts to re-time. "

    Fireworks exploded in Mi Dao's heart.

    Jiang Xing's kiss was very deep and heavy, as if a huge tide of catharsis, with the love that had been accumulated for a long time and had been deeply suppressed, completely drowned Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao couldn't help responding to him, and his lips were numb again.

    Until the bedroom door was knocked twice by Mi's mother: "Smash! Did you find any clothes that Xiaoxing can wear?"

    Mi Dao shuddered, and Jiang Xing let him go.

    Jiang Xing bent the corners of his mouth, his eyes were faint, he gently wiped the moisture from Mi Dao's lips, and said in a low voice, "Senior, Auntie is asking you something."

    Mi Dao reacted and quickly shouted to the outside: "Ah, um, it doesn't seem to be particularly suitable, I'll take Xiaoxing to buy it there."

.Mama Mi said, "Alright, it's almost time to leave, come out quickly."

    Mi Dao said, "Okay."

    Jiang Xing helped Mi Dao to straighten the messed up hair just now, and said with a smile, "Senior is also very handsome now."

    Rice: "..."

    what! He got an arrow in his heart~

    The hot spring hotel is located on the outskirts of S City. The whole project is a large-scale resort. In addition to the hotel, there are various scenic spots and playgrounds. It is very suitable for families to stay and play on weekends.

    The road conditions were good along the way. Jiang Xing drove smoothly and smoothly, and the speed was not slow. The second old man in the back seat praised his skill.

    After more than an hour, a family of four, um, four, successfully arrived at the hot spring hotel.

    After checking in, Mi Dao and Jiang Xing pushed open the door.

.Mama Mi is wealthy and self-willed, and she booked all the top-level hot spring soup rooms. There is a luxurious double bed room that is similar to the usual hotel, but there is a glass wall on the balcony. Inside is an elegantly decorated soup pool, surrounded by beautiful and rounded beds. cobblestone.

    The soup pool is big enough for the whole family to soak in. Next to it is a floor-to-ceiling window with single-sided glass. While soaking in the hot spring, you can see the moon in the sky.

    In a nutshell, it's a place with a good atmosphere and a perfect fit for hehehe - cross it out.

    When I just separated from Mama Mi, Mama Mi told Mi Dao and the others that because the fireworks show starts at 10 o'clock, everyone should soak in the hot spring first, then go to the lamp street together later, and come back after sweating and take a shower.