After Tong Qianqian heard it, she made a long "Ah--", expressing sympathy and pity. .But she doesn't know much about the specific situation, because she hasn't planned for a long time.

    After the release of "Leyang Love Song", her dream of being a girl writer was fulfilled, and when the company was first registered, no one was in charge of operation and publicity - there were five people in the team, Yao Zexi had to coordinate the overall situation, and Jiang Xing and Chen Fangzhi were technical nerds again. , I don't know anything about Xuan Fa, and Mi Dao's screenwriting talent is much higher than her, and her mind is full of ghost ideas.

    So after fiddling around, she switched to doing this. Later, when she did it, she found that she was especially suitable for this line of work, so she basically never touched the script planning again.

    After Mi Dao Pa La Pa La explained, he added: "Also, I'm not just staying with Xiao Xing. Brother Jersey also comes here often."

    Tong Qianqian understood: "Oh, no wonder there are still people who are taking your 3P."

    Rice: "..."

.Really annoying fellow.

    Tong Qianqian put down the teacup, went around behind the bar, took out the bread and cakes in the paper bag, opened the double-door refrigerator, and froze everything that should be frozen in.

    Mi Dao continued to make tea, thought for a while, took out his mobile phone, and sent a message to Jiang Xing: "I made tea and coffee, and Qian Qian bought bread and cake. You can come anytime if you want to eat~"

    After waiting for a while after sending out Mi Dao, Jiang Xing didn't reply, he was probably busy.

    Mi Dao was not in a hurry to close the interface, staring at Jiang Xing's avatar absentmindedly.

    Jiang Xing's head is a landscape photo, a large golden terraced field from above, as bright as a screen of sunshine.

    He has used this avatar for a long time. It seems that when Mi Dao added him for the first time, he used this avatar. It probably doesn't mean much.

    I don't know if it was taken when I was traveling.

.As for rice and rice, it belongs to the type where if you don't write a note, you won't be able to find anyone else in two or three days.

    Mi Dao likes to change avatars. All of them are characters from the company's games. He has used the nine-headed body and the Q version. As long as they are handsome and good-looking, he will use them.

    When Mi Dao created this game world, his avatar happened to be the villain, His Royal Highness, the third prince in "Galaxy 3", so his current avatar is the super invincible and handsome Ryan in the black imperial uniform.

    I don't know how long I watched, but Jiang Xing popped up a message: "Okay."

    Rice's eyes lit up.

    Two seconds later, another message was sent: "Sorry, I was busy just now and didn't see it."

    Mi Dao couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, so he happily replied: "It's alright, you hurry up, don't call me back~"

    Jiang Xing replied in seconds: "Yes."

.Mi Dao was afraid of disturbing his work, so he didn't dare to post anything, so he kept staring at the above few lines and grinning.

    Tong Qianqian put the cake in the refrigerator, and after closing the door, she saw Mi Dao giggling with her phone in her hands.

    Tong Qianqian raised her eyebrows: "Is this the real boyfriend?"