Jiang Xing's eyes flashed, and he asked Mi Dao in a low voice, "What is it?"
.Mi Dao's ears were itchy, he whispered, "Kiss, kiss or something..."

    Seeing Mi Dao's red ears and dodging eyes, Jiang Xing raised the corner of his mouth slightly: "Oh, really? Why didn't I hear Yao Zexi tell me?"

    Mi Dao felt guilty, and quickly explained: "Didn't you be very busy the past two days, I plan to tell you when you are free."

    Jiang Xing held back his smile: "That's it."

    Mi Dao Chicken pecking rice nodded: "Well, that's it."

    Jiang walked in front of Mi Dao and asked him, "Do you want to try it?"

    Mi Dao's heart almost jumped out: "Try...try it."

    Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao with a half-smile, "What should I do?"

    Rice choked.

    Specifically...it's lip to lip to be specific!

.But it is strange to say this, and he is the taller one now, so he should take the initiative, after all, let Jiang Xing kiss himself on tiptoe... How embarrassing.

    Mi Dao said to Jiang Xing, "You... close your eyes?"

    Jiang Xing closed his eyes.

    Mi Dao looked at his face - well, it's like kissing the mirror! Hold on! Don't panic! he can!

    Mi Dao pursed her lips, leaned in slowly, tapped her lips at the speed of light, and bounced them off.

    Mi Dao's heart was beating.

    Jiang Xing: "..."

    Waited two seconds.

    Rice: "???"

    what happened!

    Mi Dao was anxious and called out to the system in her heart: "Dad! Where's Ding? Where's your Ding Ding?"

    system:"???"

    Mi Dao: "Why didn't you Ding Ding?"

.System: "..." You didn't Ding Ding!

    Mi Dao was confused, and the whole person was caught in the question of why Dad didn't Ding Ding.

    Before Mi Dao could think clearly, Jiang Xing opened his eyes with a little helplessness in his eyes.

    He raised his hand to fish, pulled Mi Dao's neck and pressed it down, sticking it on it restrainedly.

    Rice: "!!!"

    System: "Ding! The body swap is successful, the script completion rate is +2%, and the current script completion rate is 59%."

    The moment she regained control of her body, Mi Dao found herself hooking Jiang Xing's neck boldly, her lips touching Jiang Xing's.

    Mi Dao's brain was blank, and the excitement that burst out in his heart exploded into fireworks.

    He hugged him almost subconsciously and hugged Jiang Xing tighter.

    Jiang Xing wanted to stop, but he didn't expect Mi Dao to come up.

.When he froze, all the strings in his heart suddenly snapped.

    Those brown eyes darkened, Jiang Xing stretched out his hand and took a hard circle, holding Mi Dao's waist with one hand and the back of his head with the palm of his hand, and once again covered his lips.