The bell rang suddenly, it was Jiang Xing's cell phone.

    Mi Dao was stunned for a moment, then quickly got up, opened the distance between Jiang Xing's lips, and went to get the phone to him: "You call."

.Jiang Xing sat up, his Adam's apple moved secretly, but he didn't speak. He took the phone and listened for a while before saying, "Okay, let's go down immediately."

    Mi Dao turned off the lights, Jiang Xing pulled up his luggage, and the two went downstairs quietly.

    米稻坐上车之后:“啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊——!!!”

    The system wants to turn off mute.

    Mi Dao's old face was flushed red: "Damn, I almost kissed it!"

    System: "There will be a surprise when you kiss."

    Mi Dao: "What a surprise!"

    The system dog smokes: "BE branch is open."

    Mi Dao: "...What kind of spicy chicken script is this."

    System: "It's not set by you, the favorability level hasn't been reached, and it will be BE if you force it down."

.The strong man Mi Dao sighed: "I knew I wouldn't write any small fresh love scripts! I should write a love action game from the beginning to the end!"

    System: "dog head.jpg"

    On the way back, the traffic flow was small, and we soon returned to the high-end apartment in Jiangxing.

    When Jiang Xing first moved here, five members of their creative team came here to have a party, saying that it was to celebrate Jiang Xing's relocation, so Mi Dao also came to Jiang Xingjia once.

    Jiang Xing's house is a bit too big for him to live alone, with a total of 150 square meters. The decoration style is simple and capable, the color tone is cold, and the whole is very simple. As soon as you enter the door, there is a shoe storage room on the left, a dining table in front of the right diagonal, the kitchen on the left, and a living room and a large balcony facing south, with a guest toilet.

.The room is inside, Mi Dao remembers that there are two, a small one is dedicated to programming and testing equipment for games, which is the same large holographic game cabin as the one in the company's test room, and it is equipped with N display screens. The master bedroom is spacious, with only one large bed, and a large bathroom with a bathtub beside it, and a semi-open space is also made to be used as a study.

    At that time, Mi Dao saw that this kid could actually buy such a house in the bustling area of ​​S City, and he had a big lemon.

    Mi Dao was sitting on the sofa, drinking the water that Jiang Xing poured for him, seeing that it was almost eleven o'clock.

    Jiang Xing tidied up in the room for a while, then came out and said to Mi Dao, "Senior, you can sleep in the room, I have already tidy up."

    Mi Dao asked, "Then where do you sleep?"

    Jiang Xing said, "I sleep on the sofa."

.Mi Dao couldn't help laughing: "How can I let the master sleep in the living room. You sleep in your room, and I will sleep on the sofa."

    Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao for two seconds and said, "Then senior, just sleep with me, the bed is big enough anyway."

    Mi Dao choked, and screamed chicken in his heart: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"