Mi Dao was wronged: "Dad, how can you congratulate me?Didn't you see it! That Zhao Dong's footsteps were vain and his face was black and yellow. At first glance, it was a disease of kidney deficiency! Dad, didn't you send your son to the fire pit? "

    The system smiled: "Don't say it's a fire pit, as long as you can't open the 18R plot, I can use the cannon to send you to the sun."

    Rice: "..."

    Zhao Dong was fairly tolerant and generous, he gave Mi Dao half a month to think slowly.

    Mi Dao thought about it, but thought it was a little tricky.

    Ren Yangyu likes acting more than anything else. It can be said that he is an actor who was born to live for acting. In order to continue this path, he even fell out with his family, concealed his true gender, and smeared his image with all kinds of support rumors. Momentum to bring the secret of being an Omega into the coffin.

.So this is the problem. In the current world view, the world's attitude towards Omega is still not tolerant enough. In order to avoid discrimination, Omega conceals her true gender and goes out to work. Order is a great hidden danger and a very bad behavior.

    Just a few years ago, there was a big news. An Omega concealed his identity but did not take good personal protection. As a result, he entered a fever period in a crowded public place, causing at least 20 Alpha fights on the spot, including those who tried to persuade and accidentally injured him. Including Beta, it resulted in the tragic consequences of 5 deaths and 8 serious injuries.

    Last time, Qiao Xingwei's fever had a great impact on him, but fortunately, it was not his fault at all. Coupled with the strength of public relations and "Troubled Times", the crisis finally turned into an opportunity.

.But there is no way for Mi Dao to explain it. Once Ren Yangyu's Omega gender is revealed, his acting career will definitely come to an end. If Zhao Dong gets down again, then Mi Dao Studio will no longer need to be run, Qiao Xingwei will no longer need to be trained, and all endorsements will be compensated for breach of contract. Whether the old man is willing to help himself is uncertain...

    However, it is impossible for Ren Yangyu to quit the circle and marry, and it is impossible for Zhao Dong to let his Mrs. Omega continue to show her face. But if Ren Yangyu really quits the circle, according to his character who is a little high-minded and still takes the drama as his life, maybe he will be depressed to the point of suicide, so the completion of the script will be cool.

    Mi Dao said sadly, "Dad, I refuse to be an Omega."

    The system dog smoked: "Isn't it unacceptable that you didn't say that the character of Omega was unacceptable?"

.Mi Dao looked vicissitudes: "That's because I didn't know it at the time. It turned out that during the fever period, having sex was just eating grapes."

    System: "smile.jpg"

    Mi Dao thought about it, and planned to at least arrange Qiao Xingwei and Mu Tan, as well as other artists signed by the studio. After all, the studio is still under the star field. No matter what Mi Dao plans to do, the studio All must be yellow.

    Mi Dao called Director Li, asked him out for a drink, and said he had something to say.

    Li Dao is indeed Ren Yangyu's true brother. As soon as he heard Mi Dao asking him, he agreed immediately without saying a word.

    Mi Dao went to the private bar that the two of them had been patronizing, and sat in a familiar seat.

    Mi Dao had a drink first, and sent a message to Mu Tan by the way, saying that he had something to do at night and would not go back for dinner.