.Director Li passed the two of them, walked to the information box, took out his mobile phone, turned on the flashlight, and rummaged through the box with his back to them.

    The sound of turning the pages rustled, and Mi Dao's heart almost jumped out, as if the whole person was beating with the beating of the heart.

    Mu Tan noticed something and laughed, but he exerted force on his hand.

    Mi Dao bit his lip, stopped breathing, shivered sullenly, tears welled up in his eyes, and his cheeks were flushed.

    He gripped Mu Tan's clothes tightly with his fingers, pulling harder and harder, trying to make Mu Tan stop.

    Mu Tan looked down, his eyes darkened instantly.

    Through the gap between his forearms, Mu Tan saw Mi Dao's forcibly enduring expression, with tears in the corners of his eyes, he couldn't take it anymore, but he couldn't make a sound.

.It's cute, it's pitiful, and it makes him want to double bully the past.

    Mu Tan had an urge that almost made him unable to control himself. If he wasn't on the location car now, he might...

    Director Li flipped through it for a while, a little puzzled, and said in a low voice, "Hey? Tsk...Where did you put it..."

    Mi Dao pursed his lips tightly, his whole body was tense, shaking slightly, he was about to tear Mu Tan's clothes, but Mu Tan did not stop his invasion.

    Mu Tan asked calmly, "Can't you find it? Director Li, there is another box here."

    Mi Dao tightened for a while, and thumped Mu Tan secretly.

    Mu Tan chuckled silently, his eyes fascinated, and he became more and more addicted to such a game.

    Director Li looked back and suddenly realized: "Ah, yes, maybe it's here."

.After speaking, he walked over again, rummaged a few times, and finally found what he wanted.

    Rice is almost unable to hold on.

    Director Li took the materials, turned off the flashlight, and said to Mu Tan, "Then I'll go first."

    Mu Tan replied: "You walk slowly."

    Hearing Director Li's footsteps walking away, Mi Dao was about to breathe a sigh of relief, when he heard Director Li stop at the door again, with a bit of gossip in his voice: "Xiao Yu seems to be very dependent on you."

    Mu Tan laughed: "No, I suddenly remembered that I still have some questions and wanted to ask Teacher Ren, so I stayed."

    Director Li had an expression of "Okay, I understand, I understand you don't need to say anymore", and he almost whistled to ridicule, but seeing that Mi Dao was still sleeping, he gave up. He waved the information bag and said cheerfully, "Let's go, close the door for you."

.After Mr. Li got out of the car, the door of the bus slowly closed after a beep.

    "You—" Mi Dao immediately sat up and wanted to push Mu Tan away, but he was a step behind Mu Tan.

    Mu Tan directly pressed over and kissed it hard.

    A torturous and long service finally ended, Mi Dao had completely lost the strength to resist, helplessly slumped on the reclining chair and panting.

    His voice trembled non-stop: "Are you... looking for death..." It was clearly a threat, but it made one's heart itch when he said it in such a voice.