Rice: "..."

    Mu Tan stood up and said, "If you still need it, you can call me at any time. I'm going to wash the cup, you should rest early."

.Mi Dao took a deep breath, sat up, and stared at Mu Tan, the rapid beating of his heart could not be calmed down, and the blushing on his face and ears betrayed the shaking in his heart.

    This is the first time that Ren Yangyu has been treated like this. He has a lot of shame and anger mixed in his mind, but he can't be angry with the offense of the Alpha in front of him, because he can't let anyone know that he has never experienced this. fact.

    Mi Dao could only mute his voice and pretend to be calm and say, "Okay."

    Mu Tan gave Mi Dao a deep look, curled his lips into a smile, and went to the kitchen with the cup Mi Dao had just finished drinking.

    He turned on the faucet, picked up the glass and looked at it for a moment, then kissed the glass next to the place where rice and rice had drank, and then washed the glass under running water.

    Recalling that Mi Dao was obviously angry and pretended to be calm just now, Mu Tan's eyes darkened.

.His teacher is so cute.

    Mi Dao sat on the sofa for a while, and when she heard the sound of water over there stopped, she quickly picked up the script, picked up her mobile phone and tablet, and hurried back to the room, closed the door, and locked it.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah ah ah ah! ! !

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Dad, I, I... I'm not pure!!!"

    System: "When have you been pure?"

    Mi Dao: "This is a good question, but it's not the point, the point is, I'm so happy, hahahahaha! The pastoral talk is so powerful, right, that's what it's supposed to be, the gold master's father just said no, no It means he really doesn't want it! Hey duck, Mu Tan is the best person I've ever raised! I'm going to blow him up!"

    System: "Stop blowing, hurry up and recite the script, it's already eleven o'clock, you'll be too late."

.Mi Dao: "...Are you a devil?"

    System: "I am your father."

    Mi Dao sat down on the bed aggrieved, picked up the script and continued to read, watching...

    Mi Dao: "Hey hey hey hey..."

    System: Goodbye.jpg

    Mi Dao was so happy, and he could be so happy almost every day for the next few days.

    In fact, Mu Tan didn't do anything too much, just helped Mi Dao in various ways. Mi Dao is still a pure child, because he doesn't know if Mu Tan has twenty centimeters. .

    Ren Yangyu is an open-minded Omega, which makes Mi Dao quickly accept Mu Tan's help and enjoy it.

.Mi Dao: "Dad, I think right now, Ren Yangyu, an Omega character, doesn't seem to be unacceptable, hahahahaha..."

    System: "..." You've been Ren Yangyu for five years, and you're still talking about a ghost here.

    It didn't take long for "In Troubled Times" to start, and Mi Dao's costume drama has been successfully completed, which gave him more time to manage "In Troubled Times".

    The filming location of "In Troubled Times" is in the largest film and television city in China, which is completely different from the current home of Mi Dao.