7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great

Start from the beginning

    System: "You may die from exhaustion, delete the file and start again."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, that's what he should say.

    At this time, Mi Dao's agent came over.

    The agent, Xiao Zhang, is a Beta male who wears black-rimmed glasses and is capable and reliable.

    He handed Mi Dao a document and said, "Brother Ren, the plan for the variety show has been sent."

    Mi Dao looked up at him, a pair of peach blossom eyes filled with an aggressive smile: "Thanks, you can put it away for me first, I'll look at it later."

.With this smile, seeing the two newly recruited assistants in the team who had not yet developed their resistance, immediately blushed.

    The already invincible agent nodded, put away the plan, raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, and continued: "There will be a live broadcast at 10:30 later, please, Brother Ren, change your clothes quickly."

    Mi Dao nodded and said "OK", got up and changed his clothes.

    Today happened to be Ren Yangyu's 30th birthday, so Mi Dao arranged a 10-minute live broadcast after the filming to briefly interact with fans. Not long after the live broadcast preview was sent out a few days ago, the number of retweets was tens of thousands.

    From a career point of view, Ren Yangyu can be said to be an impeccable boss-type person in terms of appearance and ability, but in private life, his reputation is so bad that "terrible" is not enough to describe it.

.Ren Yangyu has a lot of black material, such as keeping a lover, both men and women... A well-known paparazzi once broke the news: Ren Yangyu once kept more than two-digit lovers. There are also people in the know who claim to be Ren Yangyu's ex-lover complaining: Ren is romantic, he will not refuse, and the person who wants it will definitely get it, but he never shows his true feelings, and when he gets tired of it, he abandons it... and so on and so on. Wait.

    Rumors are popular and hot, as long as people in this circle have heard it more or less, so Ren Yangyu also has a well-known nickname, a special way of writing scum—Ren Scum.

    Even if he is actually a pure old virgin.

    Mi Dao changed her clothes and complained to the system, "Dad, this world is not fair to me."

    system:"?"

    Mi Dao was very aggrieved: "I'm already celebrating my 30th birthday, and you won't let me have sex! It's really too much!"

.System: "Hee hee, I'll be happy."

    Mi Dao: "..." His father has changed.

    The reason why Mi Dao can't have sex is that Ren Yangyu is not a Beta, but a genuine Omega.

    According to the character design, Ren Yangyu hoped from a young age that he would one day become a man at the top of the entertainment industry, but at the age of 18, he differentiated into an Omega.

    Grandpa Ren was a feudal patriarch. For the people of that era, Omegas from rich families should stay at home and wait for the right arranged marriage. In the future, they will have more excellent Alpha children and do more for the family. contribute.

    Ren Yangyu didn't want that kind of life, so he took the time to package himself as a romantic Beta, quickly drafted a stallion character, and ruined his reputation.

.The elders had nothing to do with him, because an Omega who lost his chastity was destined to be despised by the world, so they finally had to compromise, and to a certain extent helped Ren Yangyu conceal his true gender.

    But Ren Yangyu's opinion was fixed like this.

    Fortunately, there is no problem in principle for an unmarried Beta male, and Ren Yangyu has a lot of career fans and face fans, so the bad reputation did not bring him. What fatal effect, at most... When investing in filming, there are always new actors who want to climb the bed.

    Mi Dao changed into a white shirt and khaki slacks, and asked the makeup artist to help him with his hair.

    It didn't take long for the agent to remind him, "Brother Ren, it's almost time."

.Mi Dao agreed, and after seeing the hairstyle and clothes there was no problem, he sat in front of the camera that had been set up and started a live broadcast in the lounge.

    As soon as Mi Dao entered the camera, the barrage went crazy——

    "Happy 30th birthday to boss Ren [cake] [cake]!!!"

    "Ahhh, the boss is so handsome, so handsome, the screen crit ahhh, I'm dead..."

    Mi Dao looked at the immortal appearance in the mobile phone: "..."

    Well, to be honest, he thought so too.

    The author has something to say: don't ask me what the "Hangbaiju Award" is (dog smoking.jpg.