7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great

Start from the beginning

    This situation continued until more than 100 years ago, after the invention of Omega pheromone inhibitors and gland patches, the mind was gradually liberated, and Omega could take to the streets.

    But despite this, everyone's prejudice against Omega has not been completely eliminated, and there is a certain degree of discrimination against Omega's work ability and so on.

    The protagonist of the game, Qiao Xingwei, is a male Omega.

.The game begins when the protagonist becomes an Omega at the age of 18. Taking the opportunity to earn medical expenses for his seriously ill mother, he is forced to drop out of a top domestic university and enter the entertainment industry.

    In the game, players can choose occupations such as actor, singer, broadcast host, etc., with career management as the main line, and the goal is to make the protagonist become a big star standing at the top of the industry through various efforts. At the same time, the protagonist will encounter different targets in different industries and start various love stories.

    This project is very large, with up to 42 characters that can be attacked, and with the development of various linkage plans and the update of various new expansion films, this number is still increasing. Mi Dao feels that as long as the fathers of the gold owners are willing to continue to make money, this number will exceed 100 sooner or later...

.In this project, Mi Dao is mainly responsible for some character scripts in the actor field. The characters and plots he is playing now happen to be designed by himself.

    His character is Ren Yangyu, 30 years old this year and 182 cm tall. He is a well-known actor who was born as a child star, and one of the characters in the game that can be attacked.

    Ren Yangyu is a well-to-do rich third generation. His family is in business, and he is rich and self-willed. He joined the troupe to perform at the age of 6. In the 24 years since his debut, he has won awards both at home and abroad, and even once won the most influential in the world. The film and television category award - the best actor nomination for the Hang Baiju Award. In addition, in addition to continuing the path of being an actor, he also established a personal studio and invested in producing many works.

    In general, in the entertainment industry, Ren Yangyu is already a successful and respected figure.

.Mi Dao sat in front of the mirror and asked his assistant to take off his long hair and remove his makeup.

    In the mirror is a very attractive face, with peach blossom eyes, a high nose bridge, thin lips, and skin so delicate and flawless that you can't even see pores. If it weren't for the sake of better fitting the script's character, Mi Dao felt that this face could have appeared without makeup.

    Many people are amazed at Ren Yangyu's appearance, his boldness is not inferior to Alpha, and he also has a soft beauty that is not inferior to Omega. This is obviously a Beta, but he looks more eye-catching than any Alpha and Omega in the circle. Many fans said that they fell in love the moment they saw this face.

    Mi Dao looked at the mirror and said to the system, "Dad, look!"

    System: "What are you looking at?"

    Mi Dao: "Look, the little brother in the mirror is so handsome!"

.system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Emma is so handsome, the more she looks, the more handsome she is, so handsome that I want to lie down now."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Oh, it's a pity that when I think of this as my own face, I can't be hardened. If I could be hardened, I might—"