Just look at the large words on the mirror - I want to stay for the sake of the Federation.

    Rice: "???"

    After that, a series of plans to get rid of Ryan's control appeared one after another on the mirror. Mi Dao hurriedly searched in his own mental domain and found that these were his own thoughts.

    Mi Dao: "..." No! He is innocent!

.Spiritual connection means that the minds are completely connected, but because this is a game, Mi Dao's personal thinking as a player is protected by the system, and any ideas that will lead to the collapse of the character should not be known by the other party, so the system will screen Mi Dao Only the ideas that conform to the human design and the ideas that Mi Dao imagined based on people will let Ryan know, and the vacant parts will be automatically filled by the system rationally, so that Mi Dao's spiritual domain will not look so empty. swing.

    Obviously, the above plans were supplemented by the system father.

    Mi Dao's face was serious: "Dad, are you framing me!"

    The system's loving face: "How can it be, if people find that you are a fool and have nothing in your head, then your personality will collapse. This is Dad's love for you."

    Mi Dao: "..." That's really thank you Dad.

.Mi Dao felt that he was innocent, but what was reflected on the mirror did not allow him any excuses.

    Ryan looked at the mirror and leaned into Mi Dao's ear. He looked so angry: "Major General, if I didn't come in, would you leave me?"

    Mi Dao wanted to look away, but was caught.

    Ryan snorted: "Your plan is very interesting, but I'm sorry, I can't help you." His platinum-gold eyes narrowed, "So, I want you to give up these naive ideas as soon as possible, cooperate with me, let me take you away."

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth: "You—"

    Ryan's mental tentacles burrowed in involuntarily.

    Rice groaned.

    The tentacles swam nimbly, not missing a single place.

    Mi Dao was tormented by Ryan and trembled.

.He saw his face in the mirror gradually turning red, sweat oozing from his forehead, and his expression became a little intolerable.

    Mi Dao gasped and persuaded intermittently: "I have... passed the distribution of the Zerg... to you... You can... go by yourself..."

    Ryan looked at Mi Dao's expression in the mirror, and there were faint waves in his deep pupils.

    "Yes, I received it." Ryan said, increasing his intensity, "but I don't accept it, you have to follow me, Major General."

    The mental tentacles move more and more, and flexibly drill into every corner of the senses.

    The corners of Mi Dao's eyes were red, and there was a layer of water mist in his eyes, and he felt that he was about to die.

.Ryan bit his ear and said to him: "Major Lin, you only have two choices now: one, give up the resistance and cooperate with me to leave here; two, continue to resist, I will stun you and destroy you in front of your subordinates. The cell tower system and take you away."

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah, his Highness did this, it made him really want to choose the second.

    Mi Dao finally overcame the temptation with his reason and chose to give up resistance with difficulty.