When Ryan went to the interrogation room of Mi Dao, the strongest guide in the Guards was interrogating Mi Dao.

.This is the tenth interrogation Mi Dao has received in the past five days.

    In games with interstellar backgrounds, the interrogation setting is not based on bloody and cruel physical torture, but instead focuses on the overcoming of the spiritual realm, because the information collected directly from the brain and the spiritual realm will be more than what people confessed from their mouths. be true and complete.

    In order to break through the mental barrier, the main methods of interrogation are the guide's mental power hypnotic suggestion and the sentinel's mental power attack. And because they were afraid that the prisoners' malnutrition would damage their brains and destroy the information they needed, the interrogators would also give the prisoners nutritional injections to prolong their lives.

    So in general, Mi Dao did not suffer any trauma, and his HP did not decrease much. In addition, Lin Xingyun's mental strength is very powerful, so there is no need to worry about these people breaking through his barrier, so what Mi Dao has done these five days, Just lying on the chair, with a face that would rather die than give up, slumped.

.Mi Dao: "Ah, ah, I can do this position!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Ah, ah, I can do this tentacle!"

    The system said earnestly: "Son, do you want to run away properly?"

    Mi Dao sternly: "I don't! It's rare for me not to work, and it's rare for me to be depressed from morning to night! I will never surrender to my father's power!"

    The system's indifferent face: "The character design is about to collapse."

    After hearing this, Mi Dao looked stubborn: "I surrender!"

    System: "smile.jpg"

    Mi Dao hurriedly stopped and dealt with the guide who was still hypnotizing him perseveringly.

    The guide was a middle-aged man with a western appearance. He looked in his 40s and 50s, but his actual age should be 150 or 60.

.According to the system's judgment, this is a second-rank guide close to the chief level.

    The seat level is mainly judged based on the size of the spiritual domain. If the spiritual domain is as large as a continent, it can be called the chief. If the spiritual domain is not enough for a single apartment, it will be judged as the last seat. It will be subdivided into the second seat, the third seat and so on, and the spiritual realm can be improved through training.

    The area of ​​Lin Xingyun's spiritual domain is about half the size of the earth, which is already a very powerful existence in the current game process, so this guide will not have any effect on him at all.

    Mi Dao just watched, the old guide stretched out his mental tentacles to him, but he kept straying outside his barrier, like a fly banging on the glass, unable to find the entrance at all.

.With a serious expression, Mi Dao reversed his mental tentacles, pierced through the opponent's barrier at once, and searched for information in the opponent's head.

    According to Lin Xingyun's character design, Mi Dao also tried to control the imperial soldiers by means of hypnotic suggestion and tried to escape. But the other party has already taken precautions. All the soldiers and officers who came in contact with Mi Dao have no authority to open the shackles and door locks on this chair, and with Mi Dao's physical fitness, forced demolition is impossible.