.System: "You still have three chances. Oh, no, they escaped, and you have no chance."

    Mi Dao: "..." No—! why! He's not hurt yet! Don't run away, cute kittens! ! !

    System: "Ding! The tiger orcs have been successfully repelled, the script completion rate is +5%, and the current script completion rate is 70%, my brother is very good!"

    Mi Dao: "Wuwuwu, I don't want such a stick, not at all..."

    System: "I'm going to beep."

    Mi Dao: "...you beep."

    After Mi Dao was beeped by the system, the woods had returned to tranquility, and the white snow reflected the starlight in the sky, as if nothing had happened.

    Po Xiao and Chang Hong came over, looked Mi Dao up and down, and Po Xiao asked, "Brother, are you alright?"

.Mi Dao nodded calmly, exuding the chilling air that just got out of the fight: "I'm fine."

    Xiao Xiao wiped the knife with the snow, looked around, and felt that the tiger orcs had cleared away, so he let out a sigh of relief and said to Mi Dao, "Brother, let's go back."

    Mi Dao burst into tears: "..." He just wanted to die here, and he had already written a suicide note.

    System: "flag can't stand up casually, it will fall if it stands up."

    Mi Dao: "Dad is right."

    Mi Dao dragged a weary pace and followed Xiao Xiao and Changhong towards the tribe, but before taking a few steps, he only heard a scream from Changhong.

    "Changhong!" Po Xiao shouted.

    Changhong was pierced through his chest by a stone spear.

.Mi Dao immediately drew his knife, and with a few rustlings, six or seven shadows emerged from the woods, surrounding Mi Dao and Dawn, only to see that it was Lang Xiao who pierced Changhong with a spear.

    Lang Xiao withdrew the spear, blood splashed, Changhong stared at him, as if in disbelief, clutching his chest and fell straight down.

    Mi Dao: "???" What is this development? !

    At the break of dawn, his veins burst with anger: "Wolf Howl!!! What are you doing!!!"

    Lang Xiao raised his spear, and the red blood snaked down from the tip of the spear. He raised one eye and smiled grimly: "It's a pity, breaking dawn, you were not killed by the tiger orcs, so I will have to kill you now."

    Dawn was shocked and angry: "You actually betrayed big brother!"

    Lang Xiao laughed loudly, showing a playful expression: "I never persuaded him to be the wolf king! Kill the dawn, and let me catch Huan Ri alive!"

.After speaking, the younger brothers roared and rushed up again.

    What the hell!

    Mi Dao rushed up to protect the dawn behind him, but he couldn't stop it in front of him, and was stabbed in the arm.

    System: "Ding! The host's blood volume has dropped to 60%."

    Mi Dao didn't care about the amount of blood, so he could only block desperately, repelling the two.

    At dawn, he drew a knife to help and cut off a man's arm. He shouted to Mi Dao, "Big brother! How are you, big brother!"

    Mi Dao was a little anxious, although he was injured, but the wolf howl was playing yin, the naive Xiao Xiao definitely couldn't handle others, and now there were more enemies, and he couldn't beat him even if he wanted to fight, so let's not let Xiao Xiao take the lead. The wolf king.