Chapter 15

I sat on top of the roof of the dorm with Rin, Kirara and Kuro. Rin was practicing with his flames. He was on his tenth three sets of candles. He just set the current set on fire.

     So pretty, so blue! Kuro cooed.

     "Aw, crap, it's too hard." Rin pouted. "This sucks fricken ass."

       "Rin, hun." I said as I knelt down behind him, wrapping my arms around his chest. "Try it this way." I placed my hand onto his heart. "Imagine your fire is inside your heart, slowly being pumped into your bloodstream. Feel it flow through your veins."

     I moved my hands down his chest before I followed the blood stream to his arm. I gently raised his arm and pointed at three new candles that Kuro set up.

     "Imagine the flames now in your hand forming into a ball." I explained. Rin looked down to the hand I was cupping. His focused before the fire sprouted from his hand and formed into a ball. His blue eyes widened when he saw this. "Put out your hand, then imagine shooting the flames out like a gun, only the bullet splitting and hitting the end candles."

      He focused and sent the fire out like a bullet only it hit the middle and caught all three on fire. He grumbled as he tried again. Kuro set up three new candles. He formed the fire ball into his hand. He tried shooting it again, this time it split but all three caught on fire. He groaned before wiping away the sweat that accumulated on his forehead.

      "You're not going to get it on the first try sweetheart. But you've got control on setting up a fire ball. That is a spectacular start. It took me a month to figure that out on my own."

      "You're making it so much easier to train." Rin's tail swished with happiness.

      "I'm glad I could help." I smiled.

     "This flames are still pain in the ass. This sucks." Rin frowned.

       "Eh, you're the one that sucks." Shura said as she climbed up to our spot. "You're still not improving at all."

     "Not true." Rin huffed. Then summoned a flame ball in his hand. "Kagome taught me how to control it this much at least."

      "Not bad." Shura mused before yawning. "Morning, Kagome. Morning, Rin."

       Rin groaned. "How'd you find us? Nobody knows about this place but us."

     "I knew you practiced up here every morning since you started, you booger." Shura arched a brow.

     "Wha...for real!?" Rin exclaimed before looking to me. I blushed, looked away and scratched my cheek. He sighed before he leaned back in between my breasts. "So soft." He whispered.

     "What did you expect? It's my job to keep an eye on you because you're a threat to the safety of everyone here, including these poor candles." Shura sighed as she gestured to the candles. "You should only be lighting f the ones on the ends, not nukin' 'em all, you dumbass."

     "I know, I know." Rin groaned.

     "If your flames get out of control again, you'll be declared a Demon and executed, remember?" Shura scolded.

     Rin snarled before he snuggled down into my chest. His arms wrapoed around mine, his grip a little tight from fear. He was probably remembering when he was fighting during the training camp.

      "Get a handle on using those flames of yours. You can't draw the Koma Sword till you do."

      Rin sighed. "That is why I am practicing my swordsmanship with this." Rin picked up a spare sword I had.