Chapter 9

Since summer rolled around, Rin and Yukio have been spending a lot of time with us. Yukio enjoyed training with us.

     Currently I was sitting on the bus heading to do something for one of the cram school teachers, Mr. Tsubaki. Shippo was sitting next to his father while I was sitting next to Rin. Shima and Izumo were sitting up a seat. I yawned and stretched, many joints and bones popping from it. Kuro sat in Rin's lap while Kirara sat in mine. I hit the nail right on the head when guessing they were mates. Since I summoned Kirara, Kuro and her have been inseparable. The bus slowed down and the bus driver called the stop over the speaker. I picked up Kirara and grabbed everything. When the bus came rolling to a stop, our group of six got off the bus.

     "Summer time! The Ocean!" Rin exclaimed.

     "The bikinis." Shima screamed. I shook my head and sighed. Shima was a Miroku, through and through. "Let's hit on chicks."

     I arched a brow at him as the bus pulled away. This was going to be a long mission.

     "Time to hit the water Okumura." Shima shouted as he ran across the road. "Come on guys get changed. Swimsuits people, chop chop." He turned to us. "Ah man, I love the ocean."

     We all walked to the changing rooms going into the designated rooms. Izumo and I walked into the girls changing room while the boys went into the men's. I put my bag in the locker and rummaged through my bag for my swimsuit. I smiled when I brought it out. It was a surprise for both of my mates.

       I stripped out of my clothes with a smile and neatly placed them into the locker

       I stripped out of my clothes with a smile and neatly placed them into the locker. I slowly put on the bottoms and then hoisted over the top. Once it was secure, I did a little turn to make sure it was okay. I smiled triumphantly before glancing over to Izumo. She was shyly undressing and putting on a pink swimsuit. Rummaging through my bag, I pulled out some hair ties and placed them on my wrist. I knew I would be helping Sesshomaru and Shippo with their long ass hair.

     "Kagome?"

     "Hm?" I looked over my shoulder to Izumo, who was standing there in a hoodie.

     "Are you okay?" She asked.

     "Yeah why?" I tilted my head.

     "You have a burn on your lower back and it's a weird blue color." She whispered.

      "Oh I'm fine." I smirked. "Had that since I was little." I turned towards her. Her eyes landed upon Sesshomaru's mate mark.

     "When did you get a tattoo?"

     "A year ago." I said, though it was only a few months.

     "Where'd you get those scars?" She asked. I was wondering why she was asking fifty questions.

     "Demons." I shrugged. "It happens in the line of work." I looked at her as she fiddled with her floaty. "Is everything okay with you?"

     "Yeah, I guess."