Chapter 10

I stretched as I walked to the director's office with a big bento. In the back of my mind, I knew I had to make a big one today. For what, I didn't know. I was about to knock on the door when I heard voices from the other side of the door. Of course, I happened to be nosy and leaned in to hear what was being said.

     "Here's something I noticed about Japan, even though it's so small, the weather varies significantly from north to south." An unfamiliar voice said.

     "Amaimon." Mephisto stated dryly. "I believe I told you that the infinity key was not to be used for sight seeing." Then he gasped, startling me. "Is that the Honey, Honey sisters yukata? Do you know how collectable that it? Even in the holy land, it's considered the rarest of the rare."

     "I was just standing in line and was able to purchase it." The unfamiliar voice named Amaimon said. The sound of hurried footsteps approached the door and stopped before I heard yanking of cloth.

      "Well done." Mephisto stated with glee.

     "Yay!" Amaimon screamed.

     I heard shifting of clothing and then a sword. Knowing that demon, he was probably wearing that yukata with a sword strapped to his hip.

     "Now this is what you call the soul of Japan. It's samurai spirit, not to mention the heart of it's culture. The fabulous world of moe." Mephisto paused. "To have a brother as amazing as you are is truly a blessing."

     "Thank you for the compliment. By the way, do you know where I can find him?" Amaimon asked. I decided it best to now make my appearance. I knocked before entering.

     "Mephisto, I brought you some breakfast." I said as I walked in. I notice there was another demonic presence but the person was no where to be seen. I looked down and found a little hamster on his desk. I sighed and shook my head. "Are you trying to pull a fast one on me?" I arched a brow at him before glancing at the hamster.

     "What are you talking about?" Mephisto nervously laughed before scratching his cheek. This was the moment I decided to see what he was actually wearing. I paled and flinched at what I saw.

      "What the hell are you wearing?" I snickered.

     "If you can't understand the world of moe, then you are a lost soul." Mephisto said dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

     "I don't know about moe but kawaii I do know." I said as I placed the bento box down on his desk. "I made you some of your favorites and a little extra for your brother. I have to be on my way. I have to be at your amusement park in ten." I yawned while Kirara jumped to my shoulder. "See ya Mephisto." I waved goodbye and shut the door behind me.

     "She really is interesting brother." Amaimon stated before I left the area. Outside the school, Kirara transformed and I hopped onto her back. We flew high enough not to be spotted before getting to the amusement park. MepphyLand stood out and so did some the monuments and rides. Mephisto was everywhere. He was so self absorbed. I landed in the front gates where the boys were waiting. Shima, Rin, Sesshomaru and Shippo was used to it but the others jumped back. I chuckled as I jumped off her back and then she went back to the dorm.

     "Ah man." Shima sighed. "A field trip to an amusement park? This is where you bring girls on dates."

     "This isn't about having fun. By the way, how did your team do on your mission?" Miwa asked Shima.

     "It wouldn't call it a mission." Shima scoffed before looking to us. "Would you?"

     "A big ass squid is what I call it." Rin huffed.