Chapter 11

I walked towards the school, hoping to pick Rin up. It was only the third day since we mated and it was going good. Now that school was out, we were probably going to be a lot busier with our studies as Exorcists. I looked down at my outfit, hoping that Rin would like it. It was a white tube top with a jean jacket, a pair of black jeans and white sneakers. My white purse bounced on my hip as I walked. I pushed my sunglasses up further onto my nose while I flipped my hair back.

As I walked up, I could see the boys gathered around, talking to Paku and Izumo

As I walked up, I could see the boys gathered around, talking to Paku and Izumo. Izumo was currently chewing out Shima. If my guess was right, he was doing something perverted to Paku. Paku waved goodbye to the group before climbing into the taxi cab.

"Rin!" I shouted as I picked up my pace. He turned around, a smile upon his face. He ran up to me, engulfed me into a hug and spun me around. I could feel him inhaling my scent and his happiness through our link. "Missed me?"

"More than you know." He purred in my ear. I pulled back and flicked him in his nose. He chuckled at my attempt and put me down.

"Yo Kagome, when did you get another tat?" Shima asked as the group came up.

"Oh this?" Looking to the blue Phoenix. "Just recently." I blushed, glancing at Rin, who had a smile plastered on his face. It soon turn to a scowl when he saw the guys getting to close for comfort. I placed a hand on his shoulder, calming him down. "So you guys looking forward to Summer break?"

"Yeah, but we don't know if we get to relax yet." Shima sighed, a little disappointed. I chuckled at his expense.

"That maybe true." I smiled. Just then my cell decided to go off. I excused myself before I grabbed ahold of my cell, answering it. "Hello?"

"Momma!" Shippo's voice came over the phone concerned.

"What is it sweetie?" My tone gave away my concern. Rin looked to me, worried.

"You're not going to believe this."

"What is it?" I asked, clenching the phone for dear life.

"The bone eater's well is behind the dorm." Shippo said, making me drop the phone in shock.

"Momma! Momma!" Shippo shouted but I couldn't hear. My mind was currently replaying that over and over again.

I could go home and see my baby girl. See my friends. See my family. I wiped away the tears that threatened to escape and picked up the phone. "I'm here sweetie. Just a bit shocked. I'll tell Mephi about this."

"All right."

"Don't go near it until I get there." I said.

"Roger that." He said before we both hung up. I excused myself from the group, saying it was a family matter and I had to ask the principal something. They understood as they watched me go. Rin kindly excused himself before chasing after me. I ran blindly to Mephisto's office, only sensing him there today. I threw open the door, startling him.