Chapter 14

Rin, Yukio and I met the blacksmith that fixed the Koma Sword. I was happy that my collared shirt from my uniform was able to hide the hickies. I didn't need to be questioned by Yukio. I was surprised that it was a girl. Suguro stood not too far from us. Totosai looked like he was ecstatic beside the female blacksmith.

      "Are you Kagome?" The female blacksmith asked me.

     "Yes."

     "So you are Totosai's summoner?" She shrieked.

      "Yes." I sounded out, not sure where this was going.

      "Oh my God, can I borrow him?" She exclaimed. "He has a new way to make demon swords that I need to learn." She grasped my hand.

     "Uh...."

     "How about you introduce yourself first?" Suguro scolded her.

      "Oh right, where are my manners!" She gasped. "I'm Yoshikuni the eleventh."

       She was a young beautiful teenager, looks to be sixteen or seventeen years of age. She was a little shorter than me. Her brown hair was short but she had a long strand on the right side of her head pulled into a ponytail. Her purple eyes shone with happiness and excitement behind her glasses.

     "Nice to meet you

     "Nice to meet you." I smiled at her. "Well to answer your question, it's up to Totosai."

      "I don't mind Kagome. It's been a very long time since I decided to take on a pupil again." Totosai smiled. His beady eyes shining brightly. "She has absolute potential for these techniques."

      "Then it's fine." I smiled. "I'll be holding onto his summoning circle though." I was glad that I got it back from Shiemi.

      "That's fine." She beamed. "We wouldn't want to accidentally burn it."

     After she talked to Rin and Yukio, introducing herself. She then got right to the point. She looked so serious.

     "I did the best I could to fix it for now." Yoshikuni sighed. "However, I don't know if I can fix it again. If you ask me, sealing a demon's power in Kurikara is crazy. So if it gets damaged again, it won't be covered under my warranty." She warned Rin. "The Koma Sword was forged by my ancestors and used against the demons that terrorized Kyoto long ago. Please take good of it." She bowed.

      "If the lad needs a new one, it will have to be a quick transition to seal his demon side into the new sword." Totosai informed me.

      "So it's like Inuyasha all over again." I sighed, then nodded. "I understand. Do you need anything in particular to make a new sword, just in case?" I looked looked the older demon.

     "A fang of his." Totosai scratched his bald head.

     I flinched but sighed, figuring it would be that. I looked to Rin. He blinked in surprise, then nodded. I walked over to him, placing a hand upon his cheek. He opened his mouth. I pumped my healing reiki through him with extreme numbing effect as I made a new fang under his current on, popping the old fang right out. The was a little blood but nothing to worry about. I kissed Rin's cheek as he played with his new fang and went over to Totosai.