Mi Dao nodded to Foehn and said softly, "The mat is a little small. Let's squeeze it tonight. After dawn, I'll go get some new soft grass and make it bigger."

    Foen Feng's eyes flickered slightly, and he was even more surprised. He didn't expect that the male wolf would be willing to let him sleep on the bed. Originally, he thought the male wolf meant to let him sleep in the room at most.

    Foen Feng nodded obediently, and showed his small fangs with a smile: "Okay, brother."

    Mi Dao felt that this brat was too obedient, and was very relieved, so he said, "It's getting dark, go to sleep."

    After speaking, he turned his body sideways, turned his back to Foen Feng, and took off his shirt.

.When the weather gets hot, the males in the tribe generally don't wear tops, most of them only wrap a small leather skirt, shirtless, revealing bronze-colored skin, and nice-looking eight-pack abs.

    However, when the sun is outside, he will wear his shirt from beginning to end. On the days when the heat is so hot that he can boil the eggs, when he can't even wear the leaves, he will find some paint to smear on his body and make a layer of charcoal black. , and then draw some totems to make yourself look more majestic.

    Because he is very white, no matter how he gets sunburned, his skin is a few shades lighter than his brothers, just like his delicate younger sisters. In addition to the silver-white hair and fur as beautiful as snow, and his not so tall physique, if he didn't act a little more fierce, he would not be able to restrain others.

    He is the eldest brother in the family, and he must never let others laugh at him by catching this.

.The clansmen are used to the clothes of Huan Ri, and the younger brothers and sisters also dare not ask why, but if they ask, they must be looking for a fight, so as time goes by, no one dares to explore this matter.

    But Foen Feng was stunned, his dark eyes glowing with a little green. He inherited the wolf orc's extremely strong night vision ability, and even if there is only a little starlight outside, he can still clearly see the appearance of the male wolf in front of him.

    White skin, moonlight-like fur, and well-proportioned slender limbs... Foen Feng's eyes flickered.

    This wolf is so beautiful, he has never seen such a beautiful wolf before.

    Mi Dao finished taking off his clothes and fell asleep on the outside of the mat. The mat was only about one meter wide. Mi Dao had to fall asleep on his side to avoid squeezing this bastard.

    Mi Dao said to Foehn: "Sleep."

.Foehn lay down facing Mi Dao, pulled the leather over, and said softly, "Brother, here it is."

    Seeing Fen Feng's timid appearance, Mi Dao's heart softened into a pool of water. He wrapped the leather around Foen Feng's body, patted him and said, "I don't need it, just sleep."

    So Mi Dao turned around and fell asleep when he said sleep.

    Foehn was nestled in the leather quilt, huddled against the wall, not daring to move. The tip of his nose was filled with the aggressive smell of wolf, which made his body instinctively unable to relax.

    He is weak, as long as the male wolf in front of him slaps him casually, he may die because of it.

    He didn't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing that he was picked up by this wolf orc, and whether it was leftover meat or a beating that was waiting for him tomorrow.