.The Mi Dao jewelry was still on his body, and he was afraid that it would fall off if he moved it casually, so he just wanted to go back early and quickly asked Xie Chi to agree to take it off for him.

    Mi Dao said indifferently: "Zhao Alliance Leader, don't bother, I have nothing to talk about with you."

    When Zhao Tianao saw that Mi Dao wanted to leave, he said, "Qian Yang."

    Xie Chi's face suddenly darkened.

    Zhao Tianao said sincerely: "Qianyang, the past is that I am sorry for you, whether it is the break with you at the martial arts conference or the battle of Tianyuan Sect, it is all my fault. I killed Zhao Yanggang that day, and I feel for you in my heart. I feel so guilty, but I don’t want you to still be willing to help me… Qian Yang, I really don’t know how to thank you, and I don’t know if you would still like to swim on the river with me and have a drink together?”

    Looking at Zhao Tianao, who was really feeling in front of him, Mi Dao was speechless for a while, and he felt that Xie Chi was about to stare out a hole in his back.

.Mi Dao: "..." Really, don't thank you brother, he actually prefers to do good deeds without leaving his name.

    However, before Mi Dao could answer, Xie Chi helped Mi Dao make a decision. Xie Chi took a step closer to Mi Dao's ear, silently caressed Mi Dao's back, poured in an inner strength, and said softly, "Dad, since Alliance Leader Zhao has such sincerity, why don't Daddy agree?"

    Mi Dao shivered a bit, the tips of his ears were red, and he almost couldn't hold back his voice.

    Although Xie Chi's voice was very light, it was enough for Zhao Tianao to hear it. Seeing Mi Dao's humiliating expression again, Zhao Tianao realized in his heart that Xie Chi was threatening Qianyang.

    Ning Changyi had told him when he cooperated with him earlier that Tianyuan Sect was already under Xie Chi's control, and even Xie Qianyang, the sect leader, was under his control, and was humiliated in every possible way.

.He didn't believe it at first. First, because Xie Chi was his parent and son, his blood connection made him softhearted; second, although Xie Chi understood his own background, he was still willing to betray his blood relatives for Qian Yang. That's right, why insult Qian Yang...

    However, at this moment, looking at the mottled traces behind Mi Dao's ears, Zhao Tianao finally understood what kind of filthy thoughts Xie Chi was carrying! I finally understood why Ning Changyi asked him to set up this game, because he was desperate to rescue Mi Dao.

    This rebel, he actually, he actually treats Qian Yang...

    Zhao Tianao's face changed greatly, and he clenched his fists. He glared at Xie Chi coldly. Xie Chi didn't give up, his eyes collided straight back, and the corners of his slightly curved mouth even had a cruel smile. .

    There seemed to be lightning flashes in the air.

    Mi Dao: "..." Dad help! .He wants to go home! He doesn't want to get on the boat!

    System: "It's useless to call Dad."

    Mi Dao: "Mom help!"

    System: "..." A swear word is omitted here.

    Mi Dao still got on the painting boat, and the painting boat started to move slowly. There are two floors in the painting boat, and there are not many people on the boat. Mi Dao didn't even see Ning Changyi's figure. Maybe the last time Xie Chi hit him with the palm of his hand was too heavy, and he hadn't recovered.